lilspicii, xancelled

Discord:

spicii#6666

Ban Selection

In-Game Ban

Ban Reason

https://gyazo.com/27da61e924ecaf067fcbfd10a4716a80

What circumstances led to this ban?

When the situation transpired that resulted in my warranted ban I was in the middle of an extremely high-stress situation where Oren was falling, and all our hard work we had put in across the course of months was seemingly going down the drain and issues that were unfolding in real life were peeving me and deeply on my mind at the time. I was in no way thinking clearly or straight about the length my actions could go to hurt any individuals involved. This does in no way, shape or form excuse any of my horrible actions as I know I have behaved poorly and held a petty attitude, but I hope it does explain why I was so emotional and lashed out. Albeit I only was banned for a disgusting comment hidden with a forum post I had placed onto my account, my apology speaks also for the shameful comments I had dmed the individual beforehand. It was nothing short of immature and unprofessional, and I should have just closed the discord tab and cooled down instead of attacking a member of our nation in such a crude manner. There was no malicious intent behind any of my words and actions, although I do take full responsibility and consequences for them and will continue to do so. I would never want any individual - no matter whom they are to me or what terms I am on with them - to feel upset by comments and especially not coming from me as I know how profoundly even a few words can affect someone’s view point.

Are there aspects of the ban you agree and/or disagree with?

I agree with and understand the reasoning behind why I was banned. I behaved toxicly and poorly and the ban was deserved.

What motivates you to return to LOTC?

I feel severely embarrassed by what I’ve done and I hope that if I’m forgiven, I’ll be able to casually enjoy the server as a player and no longer be in a position of leadership and surrounded by the people that I was. The thing about Lord of the Craft that I enjoy is roleplaying characters thoroughly and adding development to them slowly - as I am a writer it gives me ideas for my own separate writing and motivates me when I suffer with writer’s block. There is a lot of creativity behind the server and I hope that I can just roleplay with no thoughts of minecraft politics and nation leading and instead just focus on roleplay solely. I know I can do better and I will, nothing like this will ever transpire again from me again.

Attach other relevant information.

the player and I have spoken a few weeks ago and cleared the air, and there is no lingering resentment between the pair of us - though this does not excuse what I have done and I still hold responsibility.

As the ‘individual’ mentioned in the appeal, I can confirm that since her ban Spicii and I have spoken, and I forgave her for what she did. Neither of us hold any ill-will against each other, all I can really hope for is that she continues to better herself in the future. Spicii and I have been friends for years now, and I do think she has earned her place on LotC despite the matter that happened a couple months ago. 

Your ban-appeal is being reviewed. You can expect a response within the next 72 hours.

2 hours ago, Shmeepicus said:

Your ban-appeal is being reviewed. You can expect a response within the next 72 hours.

SIR SHMEEPICUS!