[Ad] A House in Need of Servants

Knights5544

Untitled-1.png_______________________________________________________________________

poster_halsfield_relocation_final_maybe.png

Posters have been scattered around the continent of Almaris. It was evident that they had been hung not too long ago. The subject of said poster, if one were to pass by or inspect it closely, would mention the following: 

In preparation for their relocation, the Halsfield family is requesting the paid-service of various servant bodies and other laborers to accompany them to their new place of residency. The family intends to provide handsome pay in addition to providing living quarters to all those interested in working. The family welcomes all applicants.

Personal servants, cooks, guards, gardeners, and farmhands are requested and needed by the family. The pay is an annual salary of 50 minas.

If interested, please reach out to Henry von Halsfield by bird. ((Knights5544))

((OOC:))

Spoiler

You're free to either reach out in-game via bird, or by submitting a response below to this forum post with the following information filled out.

((MC Name:)) 
((Discord:)) 
((Timezone:)) 

In-Character:

What is your name?

What position do you intend to occupy within the Halsfield residency?

In case you need to contact me, my Discord is Spooderpoog#1514

((MC Name:)) Peralien
((Discord:)) Peralien#8586
((Timezone:)) EST

What is your name? Peralien Maelstorm

What position do you intend to occupy within the Halsfield residency? Your worst nightmare.

A Kvitravn awakens from his slumber upon the name Von Halsfield being spoken again "Great-Granduncle Caesar, I shall not fail you"

[MC Name:] TheCouncilOf_8
[Discord:] ᚹ̷̐̏ᚨ̶͂͝ᚾ̷́͐ᛞ̸̾͘ᛖ̴̂͋ᚱ̸̀̎ᛖ̸̛̍ᚱ̶̈̊#4032
[Timezone:] EST

{!} The handwriting seen is written in a small, spindly style that is both hard to follow and curiously amusing to the eye.

What is your name?: Pantagruel

What position do you intend to occupy within the Halsfield residency?: I can fulfill the roles of Personal Servant, Gardener, or Farmhand. I've fulfilled previous roles as a caretaker for children or animals; so that works as well.

((MC Name:)) DankuzMemuz
((Discord:)) DankuzMemuz#5856
((Timezone:)) GMT+1

In-Character:

What is your name? Traskaath

What position do you intend to occupy within the Halsfield residency? Gardener