THE GRAF'S RETURN

GoodGuyMatt

pW8ITrPVJ-O3L-ZlSe0FbY9KI3dTBouxDVl4vHZRBGIgKX36FWzDoSi7Ubn8keG0tKUG4O2TkALfpqRIbIpRD_uJAYWMdJ3O1v47GahKvz4eyiLHAn3viVzAPVHshLv-e-tz9RM8Wsj25CP7VgA_deOCedAt952ws6-JxdkJ6uXVaylb92XLHP6v1g

DIE RÜCKKEHR DES GRAFEN

THE GRAF’S RETURN

Spoiler

ph-c-9aDddl_9lrTJO5ih0wBy0DViJsuQS9NYg2aRr6_N0XRULca1EaAalI1RRGbycP0n9p7VUI68PexiX7K6NPHhzo1fkMSLMIt8ltfSxrCqTzpkHzdvtH4kfJV6x9hLeX00-npF4sHFkMfhMWWgr4

SÖHNE UND TÖCHTER VON MINITZ,

For many days and nights I have traveled a road of piety, a road of pilgrimage, a road of humility and faith. To Kalden I have ventured and prayed akin to my ancestor Brandt, visiting the old grave in which the remains of Saint Tylos once rested. For Minitz I have prayed, and the lorraine I have signed many times for the return of my cousin Dietrich.

Such a journey has lowered my head, it taught me the ways of perseverance and constant prayer. My soul I feel closer to GOTT my Lord. Thus, have I returned to my homeland, amongst my people and my kin, amongst my soldiers and children. Thus are the days of regency over, for by the will of GOTT our Lord, the Graf has returned to his Grafschaft.

Thus, by the will of Graf Leon Barclay, 
THE ROLE OF HERR REGENT OF MINITZ IS DISSOLVED
and Chieftain Siegfried Barclay is released from his duties as regent.

THE FEAST OF THE TRIBE

5hfS0APTtE5Ffdp4EhpD_yGb4KrQmYnP0obClA7XzSTYjgCxe0reXCuyqQWcgf1DYlbLjsSnV6ptqweyjCC9ebGcOGpO83MJfbtfDP8SvAS7ALxO5h-MyVNKZg1cIow4-DmIlSLCInTHJQQQl0y5YnxLlY6qV7fMRKUAzUVGLQUByMachTB9QWb6Hw

To celebrate a healthy return home, and to gather the Sons and Daughters of Minitz in such an occasion, does the Graf of Minitz find it fit for a FEAST OF THE TRIBE to be held, as per Reinmaren tradition. The healthiest of the lambs within the Grafschaft shall be slaughtered and served for the occasion, and the men and women of Minitz are welcome to bring forth gifts and foods of their own making, contributing to the revelry each in their own way.

During the feast, the warriors of Minitz and those friends of the Grafschaft shall come forth to duel, testing their mettle and proving their battle capabilities in front of all. The revelries shall be hosted within the Minitzian Tavern in a few days.

[[OOC:]]

[[The Feast will be held TODAY, September 7th at 4pm EST.]]

WER RASTET, DER ROSTET

Seine Hochgeboren, Leon Brandt Ritter Barclay von Minitz KRE

Ernte Herr, Graf Minitz, Burggraf Tucay, Freiherr Boriënwald, Herr Brandthof und Durres

unknown.png