The Enfeoffment of the Hyspians

ThanksChris

The Enfeoffment of the Hyspians

Issued and Confirmed by King Karl III

gy5YCx0HldRjIdFCIDKYdjYV1UL8NNmjjWwWp-gAr0Oq3r7MPXuEwlMfG-p25bgEhDLJlzyEKlh6sBmMcBgOJd4uIgtNRy4IFrXQ6q6HI-uYM6GMAu_xZQK4Pc-urApx2P_-mop7yBw3cPEfsWxmzrZXvbKzZSyYKcgwjOiUURlFPpYJCX13zkQkeu0kRbEA_TpqS9TqRLzrO50o5FSKyAGYurf43HS91EQ2Wfj6MY-Z9NQ7aweXtoYZG8Ob0qbsnD5t9FYMjd26_b1u0xgt2zcvSyCTe98

Agreed on 12th of Wzuvar ag Byvca, 442

Between the Kingdom of Hanseti-Ruska and the Viceroyalty of Hyspia

ARTICLE I: OATH OF FEALTY

The Viceroy, on behalf of his noble house and the people of Hyspia shall pledge the following:

I. That the Viceroy and his successors as well as the people of Hyspia shall recognize King Karl III and his successors to the Crown of Hanseti-Ruska as their sovereign and liege-lord in perpetuity.

II. That the Viceroy shall, at the next holding of his Majesty’s court, swear the Marian Oath before the sovereign, the realm, and God.

III. That the Viceroyalty shall cede authority over its foreign policy to the Crown of Hanseti-Ruska. As the Kingdom makes war and peace, so shall the Viceroyalty of Hyspia.

IV. That the Viceroyalty shall take the Haurul Caezk as their code of law.

V. That the Viceroyalty shall see their levy transition to a unit of the Brotherhood of Saint Karl under a Hyspian commander.

ARTICLE II: PRIVILEGES OF FEALTY

The Crown of the Kingdom of Hanseti Ruska in turn issues the following promises to the Viceroy and people of Hyspia:

I. That the Crown shall recognize Cesar I of House Monet-de Pelear’s titles to the Viceroyalty of Hyspia and Barony of Arenisca, to the Lordship of Niseep and of Gereon’s Hold, affording him and those of his bloodline Baronial status.

II. That the Viceroy in his capacity as a Baron in direct vassalage to the Crown shall have a seat at his Majesty’s Duma.

III. That the Crown shall grant the Viceroyalty of Hyspia a fiefdom on the Silver Isle which they may settle, cultivate, and hold in perpetuity in the name of the King and of Canondom.

IV. That the Viceroyalty may continue to uphold the Hyspian tradition of succession and inheritance.

V. That the Crown shall defend the lands and people of Hyspia as their own. Threats to the Viceroyalty shall be met by the full force of the Brotherhood of Saint Karl.

VI. That the Crown shall respect the right of the Viceroy to request an audience and offer counsel as they would any leal vassal.

IV JOVEO MAAN

His Royal Majesty KARL III by the Grace of Godan, King of Hanseti and Ruska, Grand Hetman of the Army, Prince of Bihar, Dules, Lahy, Muldav, Solvesborg, Slesvik and Ulgaard, Duke of Carnatia and Vanaheim, Margrave of Korstadt, Rothswald and Vasiland, Count of Alban, Alimar, Baranya, Graiswald, Karikhov, Karovia, Kaunas, Kavat, Kovachgrad, Kvasz, Markev, Nenzing, Torun, and Toruv, Viscount of Varna, Baron of Esenstadt, Kraken’s Watch, Kralta, Krepost, Lorentz, Rytsburg, Thurant, Venzia and Astfield, Lord of the Westfolk, Protector of the Highlanders, etcetera.

His Excellency the Aulic Envoy, Matyas Joren Baruch

His Highness, Cesar I, Viceroy of Hyspia, Baron of Arenisca, Lord of Niseep and Gereon’s Hold

Cesar de Pelear signs the agreement with pride!

Francisco, the heir to the Hyspian Viceroy title, simply carries on wacking random 'evil' weeds in karosgrad, the boy has a bright future ahead of him.

Spoiler

Princess Sofia Camila Valentina Isidora Ravn Monet-de Pelear of Hyspia raises her arms up towards her father once news came the tots way, squirming and very clearly waiting to be picked up. "Padre, Padre!" Brimming with excitement, her tiara shifted within dark hair as she'd bounce on her toes.

Laurelie smiled at the news, this would be a very good start for her family.

Karl III smiled. "The Hyspians have proved in times past to be men of God and true to their word. It is high time they held a place that was worthy of their lineage as opposed to snow and desert."

Felix chuckled as he had a random passer-by read him the news whilst he was on patrol. "Can't wait to meet the new members of the Brotherhood." 

From the skies the place where the fowls of the sky darkened for the Peaceful Hyspian woman, as something had changed, the wind awoken her. Only darkness, darkness and more darkness enveloped her vision.

"Algo paso.....I dont feel them anymore.....I dont see them anymore....oscuro.....todo esta oscuro"

A very dead Hyspia shakes her head “He was always a fool, now I wait for the dominos to fall.”