MONTHLY PLAYER APPRECIATION: AUGUST

shay

5O4nA4S5KtyD---YU_5lVOoBouB38Hid30BWWmCaTP5-QjqOi6mEpi2dMsjREiQxS_jukvpLwbywnO0WHoulFrz__KHHvcJahVrGwwu0m5qgYB2_ZI-PXWv7cMTtXxJ62ICt6mXrfeeCa0F0cQJdXDikjSmh9urIBBIEsPkb89l2ojBSxngdlBjKfA

Monthly Player Appreciation

August 2022: Delta

Hello Haense, Shaydelicious coming at you once again. This month’s player appreciation is running a little late, but it’s better late than never. As per usual, this month was quite easy to select a player for (as all months are when we have such a pleasant community filled with wonderful players). Now that we’ve taken a step back from the conflicts that were constantly washing over us, it’s time to take a sharper look at our community, and better appreciate who and what makes it tick. Delta is very clearly one of the members of this sphere. I don’t personally know Delta very well myself, but it’s quite obvious that they have a large effect on the people they interact with. The amount of effort they put into everything they do -- whether it be Kortrevich, Colborn, or just Haense in general is a testament to the kind of person they are. Regardless of what is going on in their IRL life, they’re always willing to put energy into our little community, and it definitely has not gone unnoticed. I can’t wait to see what else you do in Haense Delta, you’re a joy to have around.

Hello, this is Sarah von Barah here. I brought you to Haense, Delta - yes, I am crediting myself with that, and I think it’s genuinely one of the best decisions I’ve made. You are such a fun soul to be around and the amount of work you put into whatever you do for Haense is insane. I am honoured to call you my friend and my Haeseni compatriot :”J Thank you for being my friend and a loving member of the community. We love you so so much !!! - Sarah (p.s. I miss Isabel Mondblume)

Delta has put forth great amounts of effort leading Kortrevich and carrying the name when it was on the cusp of death. From working within Haense as restarting the newspaper to helping run Kortrevich. Delta has always been very pleasant and kind to community members, though I have yet to properly chat to them. I really hope to in the future with what people say about them. - GMRO

Omg bro, I love Delta so so much. They are just - wonderful to be around, a really warm presence in the community. They’re super super funny, they work so very hard. They have such good ideas, they’re always willing to have a laugh or do absolutely awesome rp. I honestly don’t know what I’d do without Delta, they have so much compassion, they’re so hardworking, and all of their characters are layered, and entertaining, and kind. Delta is always willing to help. Even when stuff irl is crazy for them, or they’re tired, they always get stuff done. Despite how much I bug them about writing for the Bull Post, and finishing it up for posting, it always gets done by the perfect time. I’ll always remember the days of Maya and Adrianna, those were my favourite times. And popping into VC and immediately becoming someone’s bestie - that was an odd experience, but I loved it. Love you, Delta, you’re the best!!! Never change, bestie <3 - CopOwl

Where to even begin Delta, perhaps we shall start at the very beginning. We met under an odd circumstance where Limo and I were in a VC talking. I had just announced my interest to take an extended break, which Limo and many others were trying to convince me not to take. Limo being Limo, of course, asked you for your name and one thing led to another and before long he came up with the nickname rhombus. I admonished him some for trying to give you various nicknames based on shapes, such as triangle and square etc. It is a little bit of a haze even to me but I remember coming out of the conversation with a good impression of you.

In the coming weeks we hung out more and more, you would join VC when I was around, I would go on some monologue about Haense history and you’d listen. It usually ended with you saying how you liked to listen to the stories and just wasn’t very talkative (as if, I s2g you’re super social - past Delta was a big liar). Anyway, Limo, you and I made up a dynamic trio for a while and when Seuss returned, well our trio became whatever the **** it is today. If Seuss would call it something it’d probably have to be censored. When I decided to get some new blood into Colborn you were one of the first to accept. Well, I should have watched out for little did I know all the people I recruited would slowly get me back on LoTC. Though I must admit I enjoyed every moment of our strong team and community working together, we shared a lot of laughs, we surely did. May that be from Dead By Daylight, other games, watching movies or us just being us, we’re a really quirky group, to say the least.

But the one thing that remained consistent through it all was your hard work, devotion and overall friendly attitude. I have always admired those like you Delta that do what you do. I couldn’t be more thankful to see another member of the community do so well, work so hard and have so much passion. I have never once encountered a person who thought otherwise of you, and I think it would be difficult to find one if I tried. That alone speaks volumes of who you are. Just for the LOVE OF ALL, THAT IS HOLY TAKE A ******* BREAK, breathe for a moment, I s2g you’re a workaholic. Not that I am any better but if it takes one to see one, anyway.

I suppose I will finish this with the sweet thoughts of how much I appreciate and love you as a friend. You do great things for all of us but on a personal level, you’ve always been here for me. I can’t even count the times' Limo and I have slept in VC while the three of us watched a movie, or Sarah sometimes too. You’re a bright light and extremely sympathetic to those you care for, there’s rarely a better friend to have, and you certainly make the cut for the best of the month. I spoke to Seuss earlier and even the renowned man who has few compliments, said and I quote “Keep it up, Bingus”

I couldn’t put it better myself.

-Julius55

So, Thank you @dove, we appreciate you, and this month is for you.

Delta you are the sweetest sould and such a great and supportive friend. You are always there for those in need, and I appreciate that about you. The amount of work you put into lotc is incredible and I hope you stay around for a long time. May the best of well wishes go your way. <3

Hardworking and Supportive. Been very glad to get to know them through House Kortrevich and I look forward to the things we get to work on in the future.

how come im not on here?

LEZGOOOOOO DELTA