Noble Culture of Amaethea

JoshBright

Noble Culture of Amaethea

Lc0rPxUTDwT5KQGFdSI8j4cyjmh6VWHy9Go1_2NwzYvYKAXn3O43PerG8bstZLCv67NMILaM8U-qwTa9vTBeqJQ5wNpQUJydmJmJFdaTSkoNOPEM5gOsFahVPj-ulfdrlqC-fk3lykw4ZeM19rwoTAaiiZApGRsATCIkHaFRCA7k7OLb8CwUgm58bw

Section I

The Oath

Section II 

Culture

Section III

Address & Styles 

53Vrhoe0ag_h8Cc0lTcTQl0ejAqoDnnVJI85tmlLXb7Op-rWYWD67E6v76P1w3nIYfdmQfQM0zmk4bUDaibO_AlMtB6NzPi5tg2opWBO93zBQ7dGZDMwFEJsly1hKYxMiTuwb0J5NLrSug6ETJe6DDQwGApwFsIqu0iLqxGraS1zzjyAjUrtH8kqOA

Section 1: Oath

|~~| Oath of the Nobility |~~|

|~| The Oath of the Nobility is an oath that every peer takes once reaching the rank of Indir, often it is done during court with the prince royarch present. |~|

|~| “I, (name), swear my loyalty to the crown, my blade to the Nation, and, my life to Amaethea. I Shall hold up the laws of Amaethea and guard the nation from its enemies, Both internal and External. |~|

pX-expNs6IRzrIbnd7Ne2cfoFw7LxkFN6o0qdkiFZsyki8AwVzQBmlaXvh6C-gAeY1J_jNGqjXAExxvsr12g9sx0y1TI0lSU3SlP_fXR4wyVRduhGOLobV2lEtRMw5N20nxKXNL5ikL0WN0H_hZwsh04J7VebzfcjVL0V9FZOP017CIToATnW3Qscg

Section 2: Culture

|~~| Expectations |~~|

|~| Among all of the Amaethaen nobility there are two types of expectations, working expectations and social expectations. |~|

|~| Social expectations are those placed upon the nobility and are guidelines of how to act in public and private. A peer should be humble, benevolent, selfless, and try their best to lead society. A noble should not hold their rank over the head of the normal malin as it is deemed to be a shameful act. A noble may use their title if it would lead to a better result, that being saving a life or aiding the growth of Amaethea. However, these situations should be far and few between at worst and never occur at best. |~|

|~| Working expectations are those placed on the nobility, a noble is expected to be an active member within Amaethea either aiding in an official or unofficial capacity. It is expected that every peer holds at least one job if not multiple members of their family.  |~|

|~~| Dress |~~|

|~| The style of dress for each family will vary, depending on if the family has a traditional dress style. If the family has a traditional dress style then they shall be expected to abide by it. If the family does not have a traditional style of clothing it is recommended they dress in elven style clothing that is woven with green, gold, and, a beige-ish-red. |~| 

|~~| Laurier’s Council |~~|

|~| The Laurier’s Council is for the peers of Amaethea, headed by the Taurs and overseen by the Prince-Royarch, Princess-Consort, and Prince-Heir. The purpose of the Council is to aid the crown in making decisions, getting the opinions of the peers, or aiding in edicts or decrees. |~| 

|~~| Marriage |~~|

|~| Marriage among the nobility is a time of joy and celebration, the standard for this type of marriage is to be married by the Prince-Royarch, a member of the Royal Family, a member of the wild faith or Taur with the royal family in attendance. In a marriage like this there are three steps, prep, ceremony and after party. |~|

n-GS5o7fDtQa_yUXXkfkK3ZMUwCuP28HQsoJ3un9D2Kd1R9MCsIp6IAwQjdQ711WkfiZDRy9rmahKCyeZS5_ZAoip7yNXY2D5vCOxZR4sWEsd6VpBQv9kNBAP1UPNdcDR97B5F4XbRxKuIvs-li9qf-9G-ncQvwyWP03PaVS6sqcD6n5jkqtFQBjhA

Section 3: Address & Styles

|~~| Regular Addressment |~~|

|~| With very few exceptions, Noble titles are not used in day to day conversations or interaction as it is expected that the Amaethean nobility act with the utmost degree of modesty. Regular addressments should only be used during court or larger events that are meant for the nobility. Even in these rare occasions you should only use a regular addressment when first addressing a peer of the realm. . Eg: Tulir Guid, Thaendir of Tares. Or. Tulir Guid, Thaedir of Guid. |~| 

|~~| Official Addressment |~~|

|~| Official addressments are saved for documentation, edits, writs, etc, and, should not be used in everyday conversation. An official addressment is only for title holders, however, the kid of anyone ranked Thaendir or higher may use “Lord/Laurir” or “Lady/Lauriria”. Typically the proper address should include a prefix, the person’s name, their title, and then their landed or titular title, if they lack one then they should use their familial name. Eg: The Righteous, Tulir Guid, Thaendir of Tares. Or. The Righteous, Tulir Guid, Thaedir of Guid. |~|

|~| Prince Royarch - His Royal Highness, (name), Prince Royarch of Amaethea & Elvenesse. |~|

|~| Prince Heir - His Royal Highness, (name), Prince-Heir of Amaethea & Elvenesse. |~|

|~| Prince - His Highness, (name), Prince of Amaethea. |~|

|~| Taur - His Grace, (name), Taur of (HouseHold or Noble title) |~|

|~| Thaendir - The Righteous, (name), Thaendir of (HouseHold or Noble title) |~|

|~| Rívalt - The Venerated, (name), Rívalt of (HouseHold or Noble title) |~|

|~| Malfin - The Honorable, (name), Malfin of (HouseHold or Noble title) |~|

|~| Indir - The Respected, (name), Indir of (HouseHold or Noble title) |~|

Signed,

HIS ROYAL HIGHNESS, Acanthus Onar Taliame’onn Daesmon Silma Vuln’muriel, the IV

Prince-Royarch of Amaethea & Elvendom

HER ROYAL HIGHNESS, Alaesia Ithelanen, Princess-Consort of Amaethea & Elvendom

HER ROYAL HIGHNESS, Idril Sylvaeri, Princess-Heir to Amaethea & Elvendom

With assistance from,

Jarad Munnel, Margrave of Helious and advisor to the prince royarch

"Hmmm titles, I never been fond of them, then again I never been fond of someone calling me princess, due to my families given Life lasting titles. I pray no one even uses 'your excellency', I will even gag and recoil my head back the minute I'm even bowed before, for just the sole reason of my titles. All are equal in my eyes, till they prove they are as bad, as the criminals that run rampant in other questionable Nations and or cities."

Ember sighed a bit as she looked out the window, as she turned and saw her daughter sleeping on her handmaids lap, Even Lilith, the handmaid herself was asleep too....in the end, Ember seemed a bit disturbed. titles were not fond for her, and she had to much humility to even accept such recognition, if ever given.