Manhunt

hemomancy

uCbWzMzTA4Y0K3h9STqj18x3FRnWJyNuCHvvsxIkeEqnX_1a1LAEEukCg7L9hpEvruMNIMhUVcb3hkSlLHmzwgQa_qAB5OYMHhdm8GWujXAT9AwbOoQUgHTvDP1KR2J4WIa545mUg-ZGgi-7j5KKWwlxiMq9LbNi6wyD5HNTz6MJmov-I1cwuZ9dGA

A missive seems to have been hung out around Almaris; many extra copies hung in the white-blanketed North. Haense, Norland, even within old abandoned Fenn. The paper read pressed and new, with ink black as night, and all penned by the same hand.

“I am looking for a man named Eusebi. I will pay five-hundred minae to anyone who can bring him to me alive. It is an urgent affair, and I hope for it to be soon.

The man is tall, having black greying hair, a dark beard, and very pale skin. Notably, his eyes are the color of a dark red wine.

If he is given to me as a corpse, the minae count will be dropped to one-hundred. I will take birds if more information is required to aid his capture, or if he happens to be found. There are no exceptions to the minae price if he happens to be dead.

If you see this, your still-living child expects a letter.

Signed,

Pestilence"

Spoiler

Username: GrowingIvy

(For Ingame Letters) Character: Dariya Winter

Discord: GrowingIvy#0007

"How urgent could she need him.?" Questioned aloud Amirah, ripping up the flyer. "I hope "Pestilence" kills him.. or someone kills him before she can get to him." She said stepping onward, her cape dragging the shreaded page for a few steps before leaving it to bury under falling snow. 

In his usual journeys around the continent in search for work, Leopold von Reuss along with his men saw these missives, he looked to them, "Hmmm, seems like there is a bounty on this poor sap's head. Time to rally the men, a hunt is afoot."