[Complete] Report (megavolter)

BaconAvengerII

Player(s) Involved

megavolter

Explanation

Player playing an unapproved Construct named HAL-Bot.

Relevant Material

Evidence

https://i.gyazo.com/58946c4055158ca2d078581edd3667d7.png

https://i.gyazo.com/2df522a7984344512812f4568635a38d.png

Acre

09/08/22

Evidence of uncooperative conduct.

Evidence

I asked if Constructs needed approval, was told "Yes."
I asked to see HAL-Bots Build Link, and was ignored.

Before posting on this thread, please review the Report Rules.

1. Meme Man, sometimes also referred to as Mr. Succ and the Stonks guy, is a character often featured in internet memes. He is depicted as a 3D render of a smooth, bald, and often disembodied blue-eyed male head.[1] He was popularized in the mid-2010s by the artist "Special meme fresh", and became a common character in many surreal memes, a genre of internet humor inspired by surrealism.[2][3] During the 2021 GameStop short squeeze, Meme Man was popularized by users of the subreddit r/wallstreetbets as the face of the "stonks" meme.[4]

2. [1:10 PM]
    The first usage of him as a recurring character was on the Facebook page of the artist "Special meme fresh" and soon spread to become "one of the only consistent stylistic elements" of the surreal memes aesthetic.[2] On June 5, 2017, the artist uploaded an image of Meme Man overlaid on top of a stock photo of a man in a business suit with arms crossed and a chart pointing upwards behind him, and the caption "Stonks", a deliberate misspelling of the word "stocks".[5] The meme went viral and became a common reaction image on Reddit and Twitter.[6][7]

3. [1:10 PM]
    On February 1, 2019, Elon Musk bought the domain name "stankmemes.com" according to his tweet.[8][9] In June 2020, when Tesla Inc. shares soared he tweeted "stonks" and the website featured this meme.[10][11][12][13]
  4. [1:10 PM]
    On August 27, 2020, a tweet by user @trentandrewrld comparing Meme Man to Amazon founder Jeff Bezos went viral, accumulating over 400,000 likes as of July 30, 2021.[14][15]

5. [1:10 PM]
    Elon Musk has used both Meme Man and the "stonks" meme as a reaction on Twitter,[3][16] and on January 26, 2021, he tweeted the word "Gamestonk!!"[17] with an attached link to r/wallstreetbets. Immediately afterwards, shares in GameStop rose 157 percent in extended-hours trading, which some linked with Musk's tweet.[18][19] In 2021, the multiplayer video game Fortnite released the playable character "Diamond Hanz", based on the design of Meme Man, as a joke for April Fools Day.[20]

This report is resolved, as a valid CA exists for this construct, and refusal or failure to provide a link to said application is not a punishable offense.

No harm done, but please be sure to contact the Story Team directly for such concerns in the future either via a /sreq command in-game or through the story discord. For future reference, most applications can be found via a forum search of the relevant username or character name.

NOOOOO NOT MY SON