How to fix LotC - A discussion.

satinkira

Ah yes, LOTC bad because....everyone isn't a spook. If we could have more spooks then it would be better because undead can't fade to black(which is the real crime here. How am I supposed to **** a lich if I can't find a hole to stick it in). More spooks would also allow for more people to be sent to a mental hospital because of how schizo they would become. Trust me, 100% more spooks makes the server 100% more better. It is physically proven. 

34 minutes ago, VoidandNull said:

Ah yes, LOTC bad because....everyone isn't a spook. If we could have more spooks then it would be better because undead can't fade to black(which is the real crime here. How am I supposed to **** a lich if I can't find a hole to stick it in). More spooks would also allow for more people to be sent to a mental hospital because of how schizo they would become. Trust me, 100% more spooks makes the server 100% more better. It is physically proven. 

this technique has been PROVEN to work!!!!!!!!!! staff, TAKE NOTE!!!!!

everyone complains but still plays

I told you, old man. Stop schizoposting.

I told you, old man. Stop schizoposting.

8 hours ago, itdontmatta said:

everyone complains but still plays

I would except no more of a response from the operations Admin.

Got name dropped, immediate +1

As a more recent player, mod and large community leader I think the issue is a far simpler thing:

The server has gone soft.

- There are so many rules nothing big can be done calmly and quickly. Coups take OOC weeks of toxicity because to be honest, higher ups dont have the balls to make it happen in a realistic timezone. Hell I could bring a 30 man BSK rally to the throne room, capture the royal family and lock down the city and it would still take me weeks to get close to PRO (I would never do this my King GMRO it is an example)

- People cant stand loosing anything. The moment something goes wrong its an OOC thing - nothing stays IRP. I cant tell anyone anything OOCly because I know it will move to RP.

For instance, if I wish to kill someone discretely - leaving no evidence, no witness or anything - that person will still go whining in their discords about the 'tyranny of Buffsanta!!!'

- Players make so many posts like this so everyone thinks its worse than it is

I think mainly it can be brought down to simpler points - players have gone soft and cant take a hit, and there are so many rules and regulations that nothing can happen smoothly, hence why things like the brothers war happen.

How to fix this? Players need to stop whining and admins need to dumb down the rules to allow things to go smoother without 1000 rule loopholes

1 hour ago, Buffsanta said:

- Players make so many posts like this so everyone thinks its worse than it is

the more shitposts, the more depressed the server becomes. this is all a plan to destroy lotc, with an oversaturation of shitposts

this is literally me thank you satinkira you encapsulated my problems totally pls ban itdontmatta, squakhawk, rilath, llir, telanir, hogobojo, buffsanta, evonpire, may, bickando, emperors, ender, fionn, fireheart, frank, terry, allien, danny, burnsider, H4H, louis, malta, masouri, mio, pan, sacsource, mr zachosnacko, and shmeep so  i can be the only powermod and kill the server with nobody to stop me

17 minutes ago, Barbog said:

this is literally me thank you satinkira you encapsulated my problems totally pls ban itdontmatta, squakhawk, rilath, llir, telanir, hogobojo, buffsanta, evonpire, may, bickando, emperors, ender, fionn, fireheart, frank, terry, allien, danny, burnsider, H4H, louis, malta, masouri, mio, pan, sacsource, mr zachosnacko, and shmeep so  i can be the only powermod and kill the server with nobody to stop me

#barbogsupremacy

58 minutes ago, Barbog said:

Why am I the first non admin you mention dude.....

need a femboy translator to read this 

33 minutes ago, Nord said:

need a femboy translator to read this 

I lost my ability to translate Femboyist more then a year ago.