Seance and Fortune Telling Services

Frank_Dog

sorceress.thumb.JPG.359cf2490bba6c2b4287f72f189e2fa9.JPG

Seance and Fortune Telling Services for You

For the first time ever, I offer a unique service to those who reside in Almaris. Come all who wish, and for a modest sum I may assist.

With the blessing that is vivification, I wish to do good in the world. Connect you to those whom you have lost. It is more often than not that we lose people too soon.

Aside from my gift I bring the skill of the Tarot for the use of the people. An authentic game of mystery, caution and perhaps even your future. Clarity and advice to be learned, enjoyment to be had.

For a small sum, I offer hand readings. Some say you can tell everything about a person just from the palm of their hand. 

Any inquiries should be taken to Cosima Bishop, located in Sedan and Haense. Always available by bird. 

------

Spoiler

OOC: Be aware that a seance requires the permission of the dead out of character. Also, that the ghosts are limited to what they according to the lore that will be posted in the comment section. 

11 hours ago, Frank_Dog said:

Any inquiries should be taken to Cosima Bishop, located in Sedan and Haense. Always available by bird. 

"Lord Temesch! My brother's wife to-be is a witch!" She called out through the Temesch hall as she waved around a flyer towards the Harvest Lord @bickando

Cardinal Viktor screams internally as he reads the missive, flapping about muttering about 'pyres' and 'burnings'