comment your character's description and i'll tell you what i think their name is

Neviah

guys idk, I just wanted to do one of these cause @satinkira wouldn't do my suggestion - so I'm doing it myself.

how tf do i delete comments

Edited by Neviah123
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZ

Large, 8ft tall, skin of stone, a rather hard face with an unchanged expression, built as a strong man, has a satchel hanging over a shoulder and a great sword on it's back, each step is slow and unfaltering.

14 minutes ago, Samler said:

Large, 8ft tall, skin of stone, a rather hard face with an unchanged expression, built as a strong man, has a satchel hanging over a shoulder and a great sword on it's back, each step is slow and unfaltering.

Name that came to mind was Eldon.

25 minutes ago, _Sheylo_ said:

find out irp

Very funny Sheylo.

6'1 White Human Canonist Male who looks 30 but is clearly much older then that, he also is v tired as characterized by bags of tired underneath his eyes

white woman that went crazy after being gaslit she has been crazy this whole time when she just has adhd

picky and prim she’s fiercely intelligent and mostly unethical in experimentation as it inhibits progress 

a true (pure) high elf 

I'm an heiress please call me paris

33 minutes ago, MailC3p said:

6'1 White Human Canonist Male who looks 30 but is clearly much older then that, he also is v tired as characterized by bags of tired underneath his eyes

I'm going to have to go with like Markus.. or like an Ethan

31 minutes ago, squakhawk said:

white woman that went crazy after being gaslit she has been crazy this whole time when she just has adhd

picky and prim she’s fiercely intelligent and mostly unethical in experimentation as it inhibits progress 

a true (pure) high elf 

Oh wow, hi squak. I think perhaps Leyun'aylir.

15 minutes ago, zuziee said:

I'm an heiress please call me paris

...Paris.

An old man with white hair and purple eyes, standing at around 6’2 with loose fitting clothing that covers black, root like tattoos that cover his entire body.

13 minutes ago, Jaxothy said:

An old man with white hair and purple eyes, standing at around 6’2 with loose fitting clothing that covers black, root like tattoos that cover his entire body.

Hector

Going to give you a dnd character

Plays smooth jazz on the french horn, wheres a raspberry beret & has a small stuffed hand made frog plush pinned to his shoulder. Standing at 5'9 with blonde hair and green eyes

A big blue gorilla that likes food 

Some Norlander that converted to canonism and got Ganked by the BSK.

A 4'3 260 lbs dwarf with bulging muscles and the shiniest of bald heads.