-TSi8JXdcWFnrFCUiYih9lhgOPX8fWXMYXzoi8wi4Vcv5UYuyN6KwKqj3Ik1Tg3Uqxb13jRHoDTXDyREctrLxp79ZmNyoCLQvuhNnlZ22Skr54qJzoGjnD6fRsb0OmLrErkAQXhP

ᛁᛏᛋ ᛟᚡᛖᚱ

A FINAL RESIGNATION

ᛏᚺᚨᚾᚴ ᚤᛟᚢ

Fellow dwarves, an ancient saying reads all good things must come to an end.

It is with a heavy heart that I write to you all that I shall resign from my position as Grand Marshal. I wanna thank every legionnaire for putting their full trust into me as Marshal. I also wanna thank Grand King Bakir Ireheart for granting me such an important position.

We've enjoyed a lot of victories, and even won a war. Though my fuel tank ran out, and i wish to not burden the Legion with inactivity. A weight has been lifted from my shoulders, and i believe this is truly for the best.

Narvak oz Urguan, Narvak oz Legion.

===================

Signed,
lRQzQdUWguKS_KTi5xpmIbu0Qkh5EY9i0SzFdcqDryy-UXTNIbks37RWNzxP2MaGWYiU0m8eoovktxU8u6bVabZmYaC0KfH77PueICcdBQfK7SJ7WUKOhOTFg3v-v-GbCv-by-exkX_FASmis6nUPGqOCySruYsJZY_wIcxC31GKu8o640uOusDoYA

Champion of The Wilds, Elder of Clan Ireheart. Defender of Dungrimm.

As bromdor nodded firmly to the text, he couldn't help but wonder... "'n w'oh well beh t'ae next oneh? Will t'es beh guud fer t'ae legioneh? Maybeh t'ae end?" He'd quickly shake his head. "Nae nae... Et's guud fer Sigrun, suh et's guud fer t'ae legioneh. Guud luck  laddeh... Mayeh t'ae Brath guideh yer en wotevah yer doin' next."

Admiral Thomund saluted his comrade across the plains and open mountains "May the warhorns blow for 7 suns in thanks." He lowered the hand and looked out on the ocean, sailing a small ship back to the Haeseni coast.