CALLING ALL MUSINS!

Rattussmackus

CALLING ALL MUSINS!

pLa76V6jz6NOHtEPWwvqoJPf8X4cbif8Bs3nKPPmeIYiIF0fYc3kqyqp5PcHO_i0utHTXJfYLEQatfDZ-iXsca5QM_EAnRU9876Ak7jPIjLAYk1FPMWew-Ook0pAxjI0OC9J1ptUXI_vG7FA2MrX2i1D-5egCpdoX7cl6gsRQ0QrWF3uHNKjG2X23g

{A musin writing out a missive on a small scroll with a duck feather}

Dear fellow Musins,

Hellos, I am Waffle and I’m a Musin too. Beside me is my best friend Pepper (she’s helping me spell) and we are both sitting in one of the many rooms in our HUUUUUGE house in Urguan!

Now because the house is so big it gets very lonely, and we wish for more Musin company so that’s why if you are a Musin you are formally invited to live with us! (And the other Musins I suppose...)

The place has many features and secrets and we have made extra sure that everything is cleaned to perfection so none of us gets sick. We also have many free rooms so you can claim one as your own and even a bell so you can gather others to stay safe!

It’s incredibly safe with many locked doors and gates (our only requirement is you keep all gates shut behind you) so you will never be hunted down by mean giants.

A few of the Musins (especially me, Waffle) know how to fight so if you require a guard or someone to train you, you can call on us! I once killed a bear an- [The words seem to be scribbled out by different handwriting quickly, crossing out the long story.]

Both me and Pepper hope you will accept the invitation! Please bird us if you are interested!

P.S: Dr, Rigatoni Von Mausloch endorses this endeavour and desires interested musin to contact him for engineering lessons.

Spoiler

OOC: Contact Waffle at Rattussmackus | Rattussmackus#4253

Or Pepper at Fleur___ | Fleur#9591
Or Rigatoni at Iomedaen | Tentoa#0001

Or join the Ronam discord: https://discord.gg/4hmNKAhRYT

A musin would ride the lands of Almaris on his MAGESTIC pig stead as the post arrived to him " Ah yess this is somethings the greats hickorys cans gets behindes, Hickorys wills makes his musin armys to show the giants the MIGHTS and POWER of the MUSINS for this is the ways of Hickoryism" The musin would continue to ride his way along the road into the mighty sun set and his adventure continues

Pepper looks down at the missive with a nod. "This is perfects," she says before rolling it up and heading off to put it up literally everywhere, glue in hand.

"Mmm, oui. Zis does seem more comfortable than hiding beneath sunflowerz while it rainz. " Oregano Baudelaire, mouth-full of cheese, commented to his brother. He bound himself to a quest now, finding a pencil larger than him to write his fellow big-eared kin. A better life awaited them.

Spoiler

A colorfully-clad Musin was taking shelter in the attic of an Orennian tavern, exhausted from the day’s performances just below. In his paws was a mysterious paper left for him by a stealthy patron that he had been too occupied to notice. Bell read over the words effortlessly, his specialized vision defying the low-light conditions, as an excited grin grew across his face. He had not enjoyed the company of another member of his kind since the death of his late father, Parcel. 

“Oooh!” The flamboyant mouse-man mused.

“What a place! This should be interesting…”