Viscount Drako Darkwood prepares his weapons and armour in anticipation of the battles “Too right, they have been plaguing our lands” he mumbles to himself grinning

"Oh come on! At least let Norland have fun too!" said a disappointed Norlander as he realized Norland was not joining their allies against the Horde.

Meanwhile, a Hyspian vassal of Haense grins from ear to ear "Long Live Karl III!"

"Can't we just finally end this orcish menace? They sack, attack and harrass our citizenry." a certainly elf grumbled to himself, as he walked his streets "What is the point of that? How often do they let Ologs off the line to just pretend its a not a big deal?" the elf crosses his arms and continues to watch orcs freely roam the streets.

“Not again…” A Waldenian woman would sigh within her home in Reinmar. She looked to her husband, knowing he would have to go fight if things did escalate. 

Thomund Bishop grumbles to himself as he went to the city to find his son...

Her Highness Princess Persephone of Balian begins to train relentlessly with the Company of Balian. 

Viscountess Catherine Marie Huntshill made no comment, but had a slight smirk to her cheeks as she read the ultimatum.

Ex-Dame Amelia screamed about squids somewhere.....

Bailiff Otto farms

Cardinal Viktor sighs with exasperation "When will they CRUSADE THE NON-CANONISTS!?"

From the jungle forest, A horned shaman gazed to the parchment of paper given from one of the gobbos he knew within the Iron'Ugz, though as he gazed. A plume of smoke exited his mouth, the cigar well emitting the light green mist."Whilst I do say i did see this coming, the rex is simply dying as is already." As the Shaman spoke, another plume of the smoke lingered from his lips as he spoke to himself."I question why to his end he choosed to assist bandits, but at the end of the day. One must hope the reputation of krug be restored at some point..."As he said this, he went back to enjoying his smoke as he watched his fortunes play out.

Waffle laughs maniacally “Waffle saws this comings! The orcs are fools. Just looks at the Jindles.”

A certain Marian knight smiled, knowing that he might yet get to live through another war, and a justified one at that. He took special care to check the equipment he had assembled in his attic, making sure his sets were in top notch condition and his weapons were sharp. He'd see to it his horses were well fed, and promptly headed to the training area, to sharpen his skills like he had done with his weapons!

Grimdal Irongut received the news at the same time as the entirety of the continent. His feet shook as they rested in the cool water. His nostrils flared as he smelled the fresh ink and the meaning the words bore. "Yeba... Baba.. Ye... Eh!" he spluttered. "Wot en dah focken rabid dogshack world?!" he jumped up. "Now, ef ah didn't know, who dah fok did?" he snapped, reaching for his robes. 

"Didn't know we were in an alliance with the dwarves and Haeseni." Björn comments to himself as he reads the rest of the missive, a smile growing upon his face as he reads the demands that have been given to the Rex and the Horde "But most importantly, I will be able to cross swords with the Jindle scum and take their arms as revenge for taking mine." He then threw the missive to the side, shouting AVE BALIAN before he returned to trying to sell the goods he had in his merchant stall