Vladrick Aurelian Huntshill would gaze upon the missive, grinning slightly. "I can now put an end to those disgusting Jindles." He would look to his wife, giving her a reassuring smile. "I will come back in one piece, my beloved." @JaneJam

A Ker lords looks upon the missive unsurprised "Mistake after mistake..." he sighs turning to his own people.

Zavar da minitaur continues to dance, unmatched by all that dare oppose him. 

Ragrin looks around for a moment thinking why Urguan is going back to war with an already defeated nation. Nonetheless Ragrin was prepared for whatever the orcs had to reply with.

Grubgoth Kog'Dol Mag'Dun blinked as his good friend had just read him this missive, grunting and scratching his noggin, "Zo.. dey nub fizhin?.. Daz nub'hozh."

The Brawm Mercenary read the missive about Krugmar and the Jindles. He then started to write a note to his brother with pristine handwriting and sent it off. He watched as the bird flew away in his keep and let out a loud sigh before saying to himself, "My brother was dropped as a child and hit his head. This is unbelievable! I told him NOT to join this damn Jindle bandit group and he still does! This is such a letdown to our family. Vaughn would be ashamed, and so would our predecessors." Said the Mudd. He then walked back inside, sighing even louder.

Edited by subatomic
CHANGES

An orc would wonder why a dwarf believes a bandit group still resided in their lands. He'd go into his chest and retrieve an old missive put out long ago, denouncing such group and their actions and one that had already apologized for such... 

Then he thought to himself that there must be another motive...

9 hours ago, JARVISPOSTING said:
  Reveal hidden contents

8iWUCdM.gif

Jarvis, the Orcs are allying with the Jindles. Rally the Northeners. Demand outrageous terms so they're forced to go to war with us. Attack them. Post PVP montage clips. Make the war toxic and paint Krugmar out to be the toxic ones, so we gain the moral high ground. Bribe itdontmatta. Call in that favour with Rilath. Place dwarves onto the moderation team. 

We must win this war.

Spoiler

gold

MFnpgLZDcMhRPOGXZTSdVNVStJDH0Uux3PXUOZPBfFeK-OJO0-fEgYvSKZw2tjViUT2y1_S4pRPYHWDBH95_212-FR0EcK8bJMKkCYtNPkwxOzxAYlC8omcFXl5c9qtHmpmC-K-9LibFriwJlkSP74tHr4IWEOgc4yqouJSTrlSmckggCNIcERBa

𝅘𝅥𝅮𝅗𝅥𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅘𝅥𝅮

Brennus, in a brief exchange with Thomund Bishop [ @Lomiei ] outside the Prikaz Hall, expressed his intent to serve as a bagaudas (skirmisher, mercenary) for Haense in the impending conflict. As his father once served as a mercenary for them, he too would offer javelin and falx in service again.

Sir George Obediah would laugh out loud as stumbles upon the missive "they're not resting aren't they? And the Rex is forced to go onto a war with an alliance thrice as strong as Krug." he said, grinning, walking down the streets of Sedan "Well, Almaris certainly needed some interesting developments. Things have been boring recently."

A certain Li-ren woman frowns at the missive. "Jindle...? I could have sworn I saw one in Celia'nor... Yet they don't dare go to war with them." She sets the letter down with an annoyed sigh. "I didn't even know these Jindle bandits were such a big deal until now. Why must they resort to war, every time?" She grumbles.