AllBlades

Discord:

BestGreenSword#5619

Ban Selection

In-Game Ban

Ban Reason

Not good OOC chat

What circumstances led to this ban?

I did a rape joke(witch ik now is not funny and not a joke) and ill keep my humor under conrol and still to humor a 10 yr old's mother would approve(no offence just in case)

Are there aspects of the ban you agree and/or disagree with?

I did get muted for 24 horus then 30 days then ban all from seprete admins a 30 day ban is extreme but other hten that no

What motivates you to return to LOTC?

I am rly bored and love rp no other good rp severs that are good like lotc

Attach other relevant information.

No relvent info

+1. A pillar of the community whose integrity I can personally vouch for, on account of my many experiences with him. He saved my infant daughter's life by pulling her from a burning building once.

+1. A pillar of the community whose integrity I can personally vouch for, on account of my many experiences with him. He saved my infant daughter's life by pulling her from a burning building once.

f8cf82c38fc0bac4fa516e31d99337d1.png

Do you have anything to say about your response to staff? Why the ban was deserved? 

Also to note, appeals are to be of a good quality. If you're having trouble spelling words that typically shows to us that you haven't invested a sum of time into actually writing the appeal and truly dont realize your issues. Please resubmit with these words in mind.

Denied.