The Eternal Grudge

Pancakehz

GsZu4P2MVsrEsM1GkE1KQtFUd3mstNymN10mHHBVdTdxp7lJ7WdWIFe90vtgeD-4UIt4ZI5_iOdqMK7TdK4QrlHNGnyaNlmj_xcNFkOUswZzd_fQZJO_ePb069ccdaSf779jkxFQfStu161S0debU9_6zQnjATlApR4IWmNVWsYlkXX1Ct5pOTSPjw

The Eternal Grudge

“The Descendants of Krug do not often realize the importance of decisions until they’ve made the wrong one.” -Gror Ireheart to his Clan

To burn our halls is to burn our history. To threaten one Ireheart is to threaten them all. These are things most descendants know by now. It would seem the descendants of Krug are as slow to realize these facts as a tortoise is to travel across the realm. In the middle of the night, unknown assailants entered the Clan Hall of Clan Ireheart and set it ablaze, defiling halls most sacred to our Clan. These assailants, the descendants of Krug, left messages etched into the walls and floors of our home. “Kor judges latz all.” were the words displayed through crude carvings amongst the charred rubble.

For centuries you have mocked and brought violence upon our clan. For centuries we have made the mistake of allowing you to live without facing Dungrimm’s justice. We will not be silent any longer, for our justified anger and wrath is now outside of the realm of control. From this day, until the last Ireheart takes their final breath, this is our promise to you o’ children of Krug.

The Wronged:

Clan Ireheart

The Assailant:

Descendants of Krug

The Wrong:

1) Burning and defiling of the Ireheart Hall

2) Threats made against one Bakir Ireheart, Elder of Clan Ireheart

3) Continuous violence and mockery of Clan Ireheart

Terms of Settlement:

The complete extermination of the leaders of The Iron'Uzg.

or

An honor duel between Gror Ireheart and the Rex with Dungrimm as the judge.

vCz2LFoZzjbHPgvloyUThnuySRzCvs-E-MPII1r3y1LtQHsmVuQ5RCPKZOf72u2XxlUqs7rm0vZzL-axjj2ExQ6LvasNT8fiVq3KUFu4j-rWRtvzXyhhkRs4VngsMP634TEwBcK5

Gror Ireheart, Jarl of Axholm and Dol’Gorix, Clan Father of Clan Ireheart, Champion of Clan Ireheart, Grand Champion of Urguan, Priest of Dungrimm and Defender of the Articles

EDIT:

Spoiler

In pursuit of good faith, and after long conversations with some leaders of the Iron'Uzg, the grudge has been edited and with it the RP related to it. I want to make it clear that this grudge is in no way a representation of my feelings toward any players in OOC. One of the most important things to me is separating OOC from RP and I do my best to encourage that both in game and over discord. It is a game after all and it's meant to be fun. That being said, I realize that genocide or total extermination can be a touchy subject and furthermore, it can mislead players into feeling as if they are being targeted OOCly, which is not something I wish to bestow upon anyone. Due to the debate around whether this was a plot or not, we agreed and found this to be the best way to prevent OOC hostility surrounding something that should be entirely kept in RP. While this was not orchestrated by anyone as a plot to attack Orcs on our end, I understand and sympathize with the idea that some players involved may feel that this is the case. With that in mind, paired with the goal to prevent OOC toxicity or hostility on a serverwide level, we found this to be an acceptable compromise and one that will better the server rather than cause more separation. My intentions were innocent and rooted purely in what information I had IRP, but that doesn't mean I can't acknowledge when things are better solved with communication between those we share the server with. 

Best regards,

Pancakehz :)

Edited by Pancakehz

KRUG KRUG KRU- I mean URGUAN URGUAN URGUAN

"So their crime is existing..." the margrave of Helious would look at the grudge very very very puzzled. "What in the..." he said with a sigh, getting a massive headache, standing up to go fish.

It's funny, if I had a Nickle for the times that the Orcs have defiled the Irehearts in some way, I'd have two nickels. Which is weird that it has happened twice. 

"Mi lub fizhin, bud nuw der zum dworffz dat gunna flatz mi fur dat? Diz nub'hozh.." The orc said with a series of grunts, returning to fishing after his associate read the letter aloud to him.

"It seems to me as though Bakir 'Girly-Voiced' Ireheart is still reeling from the time he was shaved! The Irehearts themselves seem to drag the dearven race through the mud these days" A noble horseman speaks out, sharing Koumis with the tribe 

"Mi gruk dere bi a nubzero chanze dat diz iz wub da quikvlatz kawl a 'Falze-Flag Opuraziun'." A random goblin in the woods shakes his head, wondering to himself how anyone, skygod-born rage or not, could possibly justify exterminating an entire race.

Garakh reads the missive and does a funny little dance. "Aint nub wae."

Evar'tir Oranor in his retirement happens across the Urguani musings. "Possession of audacity." He snorted. "That's a good one. I'll have to borrow that."

Ravozh'Ram stares at the missive and scraps it, stepping on it and spitting on it. Donning his Krug-hai armor, he promptly returned to doing what he liked; smoking cactus and laughing about dwarves. "Zhey zurely are azh ztrange people, datz for zure."

"Mi tinks dey iz rayzizt againzt Rok!"  A pale gray orc would mumble to himself in his humble abode.

Aurik Bishop all but breaks into laughter at reading the missive, running to his father ( @TheosVult )to wave the paper in his face "PAPEJ, Look, zhis ist vhat du alvays say du vanted too!" -+- "Ve should help zhem vith it!"

"Doez any urukim uf duh HORDE gruk where diz clan hall even wuz?" asks the orcish diplomat as he just shook his head. He figured the dwarven people to be a group of honorable kin. Yet as time continues to pass, the Irehearts and their king continued to prove him wrong...