The Eternal Grudge

Pancakehz

Suspicious ork is suspicious | Warhammer 40,000 | Know Your Meme

"For zomeazh who cares a lot about a clan hall, iht am strange an entire band of people lat revile was able to enter latz homes, burn them down, agh spent the tik to leave messages. If they were sacred why was nubazh guarding them?"

The haruspex had witnessed the Ireheart's poor attempt, leaving the missive amidst the many burned lies of the past. 

[!] This missive eventually finds its way to the desk of an aged man. His tired olive green eyes narrow as he is informed of its content. Brawly merely shakes his head as he looses a deep sigh. The man balls the missive and tosses it over his shoulder. 

"I remember when the Dwarfs were a repackable lot. In my youth, I exclusively bought weapons from the Grimgold family. The Goldhands were close friends and mentors. I even fought along side them against the Orenian tyrants. Everything has changed and its disheartening..." 

*A tear falls from the mans eye as he reflects on past memories, but this melancholic atmosphere is not long to last. Brawly's brow furrows and his mouth forms into a crooked snarl. 

"I don't think these Irehearts know true dispare. Perhaps I could put my years of experience to use... Ulu lûmp-ub ugil izg"

Naz a ferorc grinned as she read the message running to tell her fellow feorcs “Nub wae!” she shouted as she ran off.

While a dwarven woman named Yura simply shook her head as she caught wind of the message. “ Skuf’in yol-mer sva unneeded. Oh well..!” She shrugged as she walked of to finish skinning some fish she had caught.

"P'raps t'es beh why dah path ov Xan wus laid oot befur meh..." He shakes his head, giving a miserable scoff. "Ah wel' nae beh taken part en t'es babeh tantrum, ahnd ah can onleh 'ope da' dah book of grudges remains free ov t'es 'orrid excuse fer genocide, lest dah Ire'earts beh marked heretics."

Angr Ireheart tosses the parchment aside and spits on it. "Ah wus t'ere, weh considered our options ahnd found evidence, yet rathah t'an review wut weh found ahnd bring et tu dah attention ov dah Grand Kingdom tae settle t'es togethah, yeh used it as anothah excuse tae pick up yer axe fer dah joy ov killin."

As the shaman gazed about his shrine, the moment he too notice of the apparent grudge, the look of the face of this horned one was quite puzzled. Akin to such his amber eyes squint at the paper with the most confusion. 

Spoiler

samuel-johnson | AmbiGaming

"Wait...wait a damn minute."He said, once he was left to his own devices."So, you are tellin me. Someone burnt yer clan hall and the only difinitive proof ye got, after admittin that the assailent is unknown. Assume it is krug or its people because someone put a bit of blah on the walls? Not to point out the mammoth in the room ere, but anyone can do that and then blame krug fer it. Whats it called again?" The being said as it was on the tip of his tongue, before snapping his fingers in realization."Ah yes, isnt it somethin like framing a group? I know the orcs have a history as old with the dwarves, but with recent times i doubt anyone of them would lack enough braincells to deliberately point themselves out. Most places dont and the only times they do is some third parteh. This seems to be the Grand king, whilst I wish him a golden age, seem to took some bait. Ah well, Grudges are grudges but I dont think exstermination is the right way to go at it, makes ye look like tha bad guys."The Shaman then went back to making some of that good green, after placing the missive in his pocket. "If the place was important to cause some weird exstermination, why wasnt it treated with golems and the best weaponry....this is all too odd and too vague to be worth a grudge of this level."

Mimosa Applefoot, head writer and editor for the Hay Herald, frowns upon reading this.

"May t'a warrior bigguns foind t'a love o' t'eir crea'or, Billeh Bob, an' re'urn 'ome ter ah warm 'ome an' 'earth ins'ead o' t'a ba''lefield. T'eir souls beh a' risk othahwise."

She'd make a circular motion with her fist near her chest before bumping it next to her heart.

Sigrun Ireheart grins before slinging back a heavy chug of ale. "Cuhnts, all of them!"

post was edited after talking with Cloakedsphere and creamynotenlock to clarify and prevent any chance of OOC toxicity. If you wish to read in detail its under the EDIT spoiler, thanks.

Glod would sigh. "Ter ire'earts? The fuckin' dumbarses... Of all Tae clans t'ey choose Ter 'uns 'o literalleh are a fookin' war clan?

Danika Ireheart, formerly Goldhand, despite being a far throw from the usual fighting group of her kin, finds word of this new grudge. Reading it half-heartedly as she sews a dress for a patron, the dwarf stops to sigh. Oh, gods…” She sets her work aside to pray before her home’s shrine - For her kin’s protection, for innocent orcish people’s safety, and for her own.

Kuku ‘da Red Menace’ Masamune, formerly Raguk,  sets to sharpening her weapons and dusting off her old armour. She gives her son a pep talk and gifts him her best battle axe. Her goal in these times is to protect herself and her family, no matter what.

"Zkah off" Krothuul said before going back to sleep

Charsi, after hearing of such news fumed with anger and frustration in regards to the possibility
of bloodshed that threatened the new sunrises to come. She'd whittle at a hunk of wood, not even really focusing until a slip of the blade she used caught the edge of a finger. A welling of crimson bubbled up shortly after and the Dwedess halted to look down as her dulled nerves sent the pain to her senses.

"Fer far tew lon' have teh Uruks been mah close frien's n' trus'ed allies. Maneh a stone weeks beh passin n' I have saw onleh kiondness shown from thei' rough exterioehs, I fer one will no' tolerate teh senseless bloo'shed o' anyone. If teh Irehear's are so hellbent on pushin thios senseless battlin, then I fer one will no' stand behiond it. I jus' hope more Dwed can stan' n' unite, opposin thios fehckin shiet."

She clenched the hand where her finger bled and focused on the pain..