THE ROYAL HUSSAR UNIT OF THE BSK

Buffsanta

THE ROYAL HUSSAR UNIT OF THE BSK

GG21KcoNhJ1CYtpIrjCW7dliiA066e-vRPkPhxQj37gRTE4e6fIJgj1Wf0gXdrWZGdJfzZvN7_bLbh_71o217fBzGcj1wT2mfVQY4IalkrvpaF5LF_g5wmZTOgDreVOCuhbXRiEtn4C50q9G5mO0JhS9vdw2uv9XFqhX93ieJFqz_dYfbkM0Amq5tQ

A Royal Hussar moving to the field of battle upon a mighty warhorse possessed only by those in this unit

INTRODUCTION

The hussars are the most elite of the Brotherhood of Saint Karl. These men and women had proven their dedication and worth through both battle and diligence. This task force of Hussars is made up of none but the best within the Royal Infantry Division.

In the 92nd year of the second age, this unit was instigated into the 4th Brotherhood of Saint Karl, who gathered the most promising of his brethren in his keep and gave them armors adorned with gold and the most exclusive pelts he could find. To their saddles this man attached wings, letting them rise far above the expectations he had for them.

Except for the oath needed to become a part of the brotherhood of saint Karl, the Hussars swear a commitment to the others in their new unit. An Oath so sacred its importance is held alongside that which they took to their Marshal. In which they swear to protect Haense and the king from all, to the last breath they take.

THE HUSSAR INITIATION

Before one becomes a fully fledged hussar, they are to train under some of the best. They’ll undergo rigorous survival training, learn the art of most armaments, and the works of a steed. Once they master the art of combat and reach the rank of Footman, an elder hussar will assist them on a hunt. On that hunt, they’ll be rid of their equipment, except for their horse and a saddle. They’ll survive in the cold until they slay a bear of the north, with weapons they forged themselves. Should one fail to win the battle but survive are never once looked on by the Hussars again.

Those who triumph in their fight, shall be named a Royal Hussar.

THE HUSSARS OATH

Henceforth my soul belongs to the hussars.
If I ever dare to betray my brethren,
the ground shall flow with my blood,

my spear shall be broken apart.

I shall defend the kingdom with my body, 

I shall defend the kingdom with my mind,
I shall defend the kingdom with my blood,
I shall defend the kingdom with my spirit,

Such I promise to myself, my ancestors, and my brethren.

THE HUSSARS SPECIALIZATIONS

Ezw337y0zQC5jTQJXwH-L7C7VyafxdgfBgK_-oMrbG54QfT6QLvqU2OBI7FPXYMsqkOWJA6pJu7D26V42H7louf9ldLektWi2oCJ7JtCLMexVSkX_vKGMGMT5oQneIbsNjHQIeHnirFAuIAUcCfT_G0mYIdxnBjGvOFutpHJaA9uyxM2bu1U-kyhcQ

During battle, the Hussars are considered the line breakers, the sight to look upon when all seems lost. One shall never falter nor retreat. One shall never take a fight as lost. Wielding the weapons forged by their own two hands, the prowess exerted by these soldiers never fails to raise the morale of the Brotherhood. As well as being considered elite ground fighters, the Hussars are expected to be trained in the following:

HEAVY CAVALRY

As per definition, the Royal Hussars are experts of the steed. Armed with golden lances and a fine warhorse, they break the lines and spirits of an enemy. While not restricted to this, Hussars are expected to be masters of the horse.

BLADESMITHING

As per the initiation, Hussars are to forge their own weapon. each must be familiar with basic metals, and some may even strive for metals of mythic nature. When the time calls, positions like the Staff Farrier are to distribute these fine weapons to all who require them.

JOUSTING

It is not uncommon for a Hussar to train themselves through the sport of the joust. Not only does the game strengthen the bonds of soldiers, but allows them to master their accuracy with a lance, therefore dominating within the battlefield.

THE ROYAL HUSSAR COMMAND STRUCTURE

t9KtFqMVQc1RBfnxH-WisuR7D-DEmUcOT01CRCcUuJXwg1z-xse8Lr-spxJJapv6i84_FCCz9hNAa18z09A261m9GNFfcxPelaj-qbID8gWW_br9pL4xLUCibmOqZKt1HDVB5sjgn7O29Ow0-Raf9bn8bJhpF2A8pk7t4W13RxjkJyoWp2p4poi_hA

The Royal Hussars are a unit of the Royal Infantry Division. While all maintaining traditional BSK ranks, members of this task force hold certain titles in order to delegate their duties and ensure those within the task force are taken under the wings of the Hussars quickly and effectively.

THE VELKY HUSSAR

The Velky Hussar is the Commanding Officer of the unit. Loyal to both their Captain and Lord Marshal, the Velky Hussar ensures that the task force maintains an elite tier level of expertise, as well as an effective ability to rally soldiers to swiftly take care of disputes.

THE STANDARD BEARER

The Standard Bearer of the Hussars is deemed the second in command to the Velky Hussar. While an image of prowess and martial ability, this Hussar must also scour the initiate and footman pools for any worthy of taking the initiation.

THE STAFF FARRIER

The Staff Farrier is generally considered to be a position to relieve duties from their superiors. Both ensuring Hussars are supplied with gear and are prepared for a battle ahead are duties that this Hussar must hold close, and carry out with diligence and effectiveness.

THE ROYAL HUSSARS

A Royal Hussar is a soldier chosen by the Velky Hussar to be initiated into the elite force of the Royal Infantry Division. Trained by their superiors and expected to carry out their duties with twice the effectiveness as before.

THE PEONS

Peons are those hand picked but untrained. Expected to become a Hussar after initiation, and take up the mantle of those who came before.

SIGNED,

His Excellency Hieran melphestaus, Lord Marshal of the Brotherhood of Saint Karl

Sergeant Agis Melphestaus, Velky Hussar of the RHU

Tavisha Markov, Captain of the Royal Infantry Division

Sviatoslav gave the Hussars a proud salute, delighted to be part of the Brotherhood alongside them.

The Elven Staff Farrier read the description of his title, and perked a brow. He'd then just set the missive down and continue with his day.