SURVIVAL OF THE TASTIEST - 23RD of B.A/S.A 

sanriu

q9qU8c_04mMgFZWR37czmNMJl33UW-a12umDmqDTGTZFaCJoiKk-602oxf0jPCqCwLPc36YMxre55pbiT0aqIkAGJrr0uNBaxCXpNQKB8IQptlgiHz4u0fyUSWpAe2rC_tlOGLR-dhO99QyCcGCTtdfbyEMOdUgA1pemdq3VTpxrKcWmNphZCc4sXA
[ September 18th Sunday , 4pm EST ]
12th of Suns Smile in the year of our Lord, 23rd of B.A/S.A 

✧✧✧

lg5CeBCZwU5FhuqkQIIE-SIbi6O8UVdgxEsC1vtoOKtheyIq1s3SI0wj1qY2wu_XD671LtTKZCA6kKh3K4k2_6a2Kc16be96bkJ-xzuuUVM6a2LGQ8IJd9pvTJeIoFtFDSiLzPNmKApNtJM94H7KHXgLLQA1B7DLN7S2IwhXJj-7LvbjiqtcVvWKtA

INTODUCTION
The Event is hosted by the Palati Head Chef Emir of Endor! We will have a series of 3 ROUNDS Each round will have a food type made by the number of contestants around, and these foods will be cooked in a batch for the attendees of the event to have a vote in voting for the best cook, that includes 4  judges. The judges will vote after each round, and the people attending the event will have the chance to vote for the contestants after the end of Round 3 to finalize the best cook. The Judges for this event are The Crown Prince of Balian Alexandrios, Viscount Drako Darkwood, Lady Seraphina Bishop, His excellency  Emir of Endor.

I. POINT SYSTEM
The Points will be varied as follows:
1. Your food description should be as creative as possible
2. A food that isnt as common, yet looks appetizing.
3. /roll 20 for taste buds.
4. The accuracy of the food item chosen.
BONUS: The food shouldn't be a national dish for other nations and preferably for desert-themed (Middle Eastern for example)

II. EXTRA INFORMATION
Note that the points will be out of 10 in each round, 2 for each point I mentioned above. The winner will have a prize of 100 minas, their food will OFFICIALLY be apart of the Royal Kitchen's Menu to be handed over in the Palace and also become the Balian National food.

Spoiler

To Participate please send a letter in the comments replying with "I'd love to participate in the competition" or something along those lines!

OPEN INVITATION