SEREMVS * DELENDA * EST

Islamadon

"SEREMVS DELENDA EST!" Cried the elderly Inquistior- stocked with armaments in his charge to Serheim alongside his Lector compatriots.

On the shoulder of the BLUE CARP ( @MaltaMoss ) there was a small rat that was attempting to drink, some watta...

Today was the watta, tommorrow was...  More watta, and some bread, because big things no happen overnight.

"Once again, HEAVEN intercedes." noted a nephilim prince. 

"GOD damn dem. I will burn their fortress with the boar and salt their lands. SEREMVS DELENDA EST. FOR GOD, OWYN AND CONFEDERACY!" Oijin proclaims!

unknown.png

"For the homeland, SEREMVS DELENDA EST." Valentin belted out, rat still crouched upon his shoulders.

"DEUS VULT, DEUS VULT" Cardinal Viktor chants, dancing about on a rather precarious ladder as he redecorates

A skeleton enshroud in darkness feels their bones rattle in fear, as if they shivered. They looked past the cold cliffs and to the east. He wondered if a storm of nigh immeasurable damage and proportions was coming to the doorstep of the frost witches.  "Hope have I have enough time for another smoke."

A Keeper of Xan would grin, raising her lance as the news circulated throughout the realm;

"ORDO VULT!"

Spoiler

Deusvult Crusaders GIF - Deusvult Crusaders GIFs

Ser Uther's Squire, Aemond, Would sharpen his blade in preparation to assist in the procurement of Iced Creme from the great enemy.

"SEREMVS DELENDA EST," bellowed the Baroness of Acre.

Perked a brow as he read the missive in interest. Quickly he mounted his horse to meet two of his friends. He gathered them together and pulled the missive with a small smirk "what do you say?" He asked

@tcs_tonsils_ @Capt_Chief26

1 hour ago, Raijen Stars said:

Perked a brow as he read the missive in interest. Quickly he mounted his horse to meet two of his friends. He gathered them together and pulled the missive with a small smirk "what do you say?" He asked

@tcs_tonsils_ @Capt_Chief26

The Savoyard’s grin widened at the prospect. “I would be glad to join a canonist brother to cut down this vile pagan group who threaten both allies and the innocent. However, I am not some mercenary, I shall wait to see what my King’s thoughts on the matter are.” @GMRO