[GRAND FEAST] The Night Of The Beards

Scatmanpro

=X=

ᛞᚨ ᚢᛚᛟᛟᚾ-'ᚢᚱ'-ᛞᚨ ᛏᚱᚢᛗᛗᛋ

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Night Of The Beards. hosted by Angr Ireheart and Bromdor Goldhand, Iron Barons of Urguan.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NIGHT OF THE BEARDS

The Bearded Lady has gone long without a grand feast. This is the case due to many different things, but that’s not the point of this paper. 

Me and my companion will be hosting a grand feast at The Grand Harvest of 96 S.A. [oocly: september 24th 2022 3pm EST.] in the Bearded Lady. We will have a professional cook providing the best quality of food, we will have amazing drinks with lots of variety, and we will also have some amazing events!

-----------

EVENTS

We have invited a professional to host a smithing competition. Anyone can participate, as long as you are proficient with your craft. 150 mina will be given to the winner after the feast. The crafts are to be handed over to Norli Starbreaker or Bromdor Goldhand before the feast.

A grand drinking competition will be held, with a large prize for the winner: An ironglass tankard with plenty of gold detials, with an enchantment to keep the drink inside cooled.

These events will be hosted with care. Any and all spectators are welcome, and if you do not wish to compete, please come to cheer on your favourite competitor!

[Link to participate in the events is below.]

See you at the feast!

PS: You’re welcome to invite anyone you know, from any nation you know!

For any further info, contact me on discord at: Scatmanpro#8033

Or talk to me IRP.

[If you wish to participate in any one of the events, or both, fill in this form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf-_EOGNM7TAyOnNbTq1eZnB_qDOH7BUqJgu5NSVXoHUmMRxQ/viewform?usp=sf_link]

=X=

Edited by Scatmanpro