A Union Under The Sun

BlueBudgie

2K94sHDopis5KWhobVFOlQwGyp6A2WTB8vVUr8QavtPulEdeTgerpQno86kakk30Newb9IZoGAbc93MhQEsYUjKPpX5vih7uCr_12eY8zblQdZiM5m9KqQ__jIG8FiHQvg2xIx6Xt4sqPdwoCIkgOdxDxUBW2x0Fj6_QJ_lUJamEaVMU7DfkZQfbBg

unknown.png

Dearest lliran and blessed citizenry of Haelun’or

It is with great pride and pleasure that we announce the first wedding of Asul’hileia, the union between Okarir’nor Luthien Maeyr’onn and Okarir’tir Kaelan Aldin.

The exchanging of vows shall occur in The Eternal Library, and an afterparty will commence in the ballroom of The Silver Citadel, with a spectacular buffet and drinks courtesy of Elokarir’mali. 

We hope you will join us on this blessed day.

[OOC: Friday 23rd, 4pm EST/9pm BST]

Signed

u2nZh9Gv-mM4uKim5FYWRan7Oz0YkosCTuU2HgcAI5eCJTexZDoHNQ_5LZ6rl0Ic1GHOvN989pR6fr214VeXMA_derbyw8_S-GCc3Cfqxi8nhSAJxo5UVwcIPuK0bz-Zq6Rc1Sjp4G3WjFEWmeG9VTsiPciLIv3x_DjYo3JbO__-b2ziIsFfLyP26A

9g-azpkZ-ayw8AHTT_TvblynsOeCxn1uhyRetH_DNV1eBNCEWFj8AkORGzphZWcEqrcl6S_w1m93EeFqlgaRqhTfOBRceHNI4cJ9IId_PGsmVJBUGTyD0WxhdZ5vfemec-74iCorS-bTXPPqkxq1DnHYR5HM0A22B1i_nf8KwgziaJjQtqIfMgWQlQ

The Okarir'mali sat snugly in his office, a glass of Maeyr'onn White upon his desk, his notebook open, ready to plan for the special occasion.

"Interesting..." The eldest of the Maeyr'onn murmured to himself upon reading the statement held in his hand. He cast the page then to the side into a vast pile of other papers littered upon the surface of his desk... wherever he was...

"I love the Maeyr'onn." A friend of Haelun'or said.

Aobh held her youngest child close, humming a soft song to the girl after their most recent fall while playing. The missive was spread among the rest on the table, gaze briefly going to her husband as he cooked dinner, a contented smile forming on the paladin's visage then. "I'm glad we've both moved on. May this union be better for him, Xan knows his heart always belonged to Haelun'or."  Thereafter, her attention turned to the child once more, regaling the young Lorelei with tales of Xan's chosen. 

Read the missive, humming as he checked his schedule. "I'll be there." offered a thumbs up in reassurance to Luthien.

3 minutes ago, Knox said:

Read the missive, humming as he checked his schedule. "I'll be there." offered a thumbs up in reassurance to Luthien.

With a glance cast to her husband to be, Luthien rose a brow. She observed him for a moment, presumably whilst his comment was processed, "By Larihei, I would hope so."

16 minutes ago, BlueBudgie said:

With a glance cast to her husband to be, Luthien rose a brow. She observed him for a moment, presumably whilst his comment was processed, "By Larihei, I would hope so."

A friend of Haelun'or shares some doubt, watching the overworked Okarir'tir organise his Sillumiran.