[Complete] Report (Smol_bean0, Leanonathan, Cepheid, GloonKey , Sillkee, AdmiralLB, Twistedfries)

Smol

Player(s) Involved

Smol_bean0, Leanonathan, Cepheid, GloonKey , Sillkee, AdmiralLB, Twistedfries

Explanation

- Has been toxic towards players.

- Logged mid roleplay.

Gloonkey entered the rp and acted over time more out of order by displaying toxicity when  we pointed out his skin being one thing - armour of another nation- while he said it was a place holder as he had not finished his current skin. But due to our understanding the skin you were is the one your portraying. He continued to act out of order becoming more toxic over time which is not the first instance of him doing such to the point throughout the rp. It was shown he  did behave to intentionally get his character into trouble. In the end when we provided sufficient emotes to keep him there he logged quoting he was 'uncomfortable' in a situation he had generated himself and many times before the same outcome has occurred with the logging in mid roleplay. 

Relevant Material

Evidence of uncooperative conduct.

Evidence

None provided.

Before posting on this thread, please review the Report Rules.

Edited by Smol

This is something I've already discussed with staff, who did nothing regarding it. Furthermore, VoxyNoir also literally begged me not to submit the report, and was incredibly frustrated when I did. But if you're going to be allowed to publicly slander me and encourage harassment against me, that's fine. I can post my own stuff too.

1. First time we talked, you brought up an incredibly personal experience of mine and used it to slander the career I chose IRL. When I spoke to Laeonathan and Twandhi regarding this, you were told to leave me alone, which you failed to do. It got so bad, that VoxyNoir, Nation Leader of Celianor had to get involved, because you simply would not stop or even apologise. I've already apologised to you several times. Not once have you afforded me the same courtesy, Smol_bean.

2. The incident in question occurred because I had not changed my skin for reasons that I can't remember off the top of my head now. I got really uncomfortable once you started bossing me around again, as you fully knew not to start an issue with me again, because I feel really uncomfortable around you. I chose to log from the RP because I'd rather get away from the situation than stay in a situation which nurtures toxicity.

3. It's all good. I'm going to make my report soon. Clearly VoxyNoir failed to keep this drama inside the city, so I'm going to give my story to the staff and forums. Thank you, Smol, for showing me that shady stuff happens behind closed doors.

4. How do you know I intended on causing any kind of trouble? I asked about Azdrazi. You do not know my intent OOC or IC. I find that statement to be as strange as it is just plain incorrect. 

5. If anyone has become more toxic over time, it's you. I've stayed out of your way this entire time. It was YOU who started this, and YOU who has continued pressing me nonstop to try and cause a reaction. At this point, it's borderline trolling, man. I didn't want any of this, and yet I'm the one having this come to me. I didn't even know about this report until one of my friends told me.

Edited by Gloonkey