TO TAKE THE CROSS

GMRO

Felix Weiss read the missive as it reached the barracks. "I fight for my Koeng before God. My blade is his nevertheless."

Edited by SethWolf

Sebastien Ashford de Savoie’s grin widened as he placed a hand on the two men beside him, all three were clad in chain. “The call has been heard and answered in kind. Now I shall fight alongside you in glorious, holy battle.” @Capt_Chief26@Raijen Stars

Cardinal Viktor nods approvingly "Perhaps we shall see the Haeseni prove their piety, I do hope, however, they shall answer the call to crusade with GOD in their hearts, rather than bloodlust." he looks towards the works of Ven. Friar Boniface, his inspiration...

The Haeseni monarchs Lord Marshal raises his blade to rally the Northmen Army to fight those who stand against GOD.

6 hours ago, tcs_tonsils_ said:

Sebastien Ashford de Savoie’s grin widened as he placed a hand on the two men beside him, all three were clad in chain. “The call has been heard and answered in kind. Now I shall fight alongside you in glorious, holy battle.” @Capt_Chief26@Raijen Stars

Wilhelm Barclay grinned as he fastened his mail to his waist alongside his trusted arming sword. “It’s an go out to fight alongside you two, mein fruends.. if we’re lucky maybe we’ll earn our knighthoods from this campaign.” He said as turned to fill up he wineskin with a chilled white wine from his home. @Raijen Stars @tcs_tonsils_

Viceroy Cesar of Hyspia prepares to take up arms with his King!

Solomon shakes in anger as the holy name of God is spat upon by the spooks. He picks up his pitchfork and prepares for the horn

12 hours ago, Javert said:

Viceroy Cesar of Hyspia prepares to take up arms with his King!

Laurelie signed the Lorraine as she helped her husband prepare, while also trying to keep their kids off the battle flied