INTO THE GROUND

_Illustrations

INTO THE GROUND

MvDBNUn47IUhbSzkF1vXYZ5EIfT3i34bvOp7_FtEQ-pzERn5IFvD3GpW4TjKXsJP1E7K3ZWLIPijaJP-Ov1X_B-Wz9BiumEVRHFAHv3oITw5yTB0Oo-ApA6SwpEqz5ylXsAO5mnFma9mlHr2o1DgDVwe6ukVMIZoWiR6BunTHhCKoYlFLu-zpbkO1w

“As in the old days of Horen, the ground was rent and Iblees’ chains directed the fallen, and the faithful were beset by horror.”

(Gospel 5:40)

PER CRUCEM VINCEMUS

In the past month, His Majesty Karl III, has but offered simple requests upon the lands of Norland. To transfer such righteous titles and lands unto Haense, in exchange the motherly shield of Haense was offered outwards to them, a token as that of an olive branch. Yet upon the fool ears of Norland did these words of peace find no home, for it was not respect and vocal exchange returned unto Karl III. Instead the King of Norland Odin Freyson turned not to man, and not unto GOD, for instead he took evil into his heart, his body not his but a vessel for evil. In such I name him not Odin but I name him Saul; for he is nothing but a puppet to Iblees.

“Thus Saul worked Iblees’ iniquity in Horen’s camp, and it came that a great many there were corrupted.”

(Gospel 2:33)

“And he ensnared Saul in his chains, and the impostor’s body stood again.”

(Gospel 2:57)

While these are but words upon paper they are the given truth seen by myself and the young Prince Marius Audemar. For it was upon a simple horse we rode forth to travel Norlandic lands in search of men who hold the spirit of GOD within thy heart yet have deaf ears so as to enlighten them. Yet- before us we found not a city of man, but a city swallowed by the earth, as if the chains of Iblees’ itself were torn asunder. No stone left unturned, no tree unfelled, we found but disaster upon the city of Dùnrath. Yet in the ruin it was still peace we sought, yet peace we found not, for once mortal man, was but turned to mindless slave, dig they did, speak they did not. To them the sign cross was not but a gesture of the hand, for their evil knew no bounds, their soul was but gone from their flesh, unbound, free in the seven skies. For it is these who I pray for tonight, that one day we may lay to rest their bodies, despite the lacking of soul. Flesh of man turned to machine of war, so that Saul Freysson may build works of war without rest.

Their enemy is Iblees, who cowers in the Void.  And in his army are Iblees’s slaves, the Saulicians and the apostates, consorters with Iblees, witches, and all those who serve them.”

(Auspice  3:42-43)

Spoiler

Credits to GMRO for the post format 

Edited by _Illustrations

Spoiler

i dont take responsibility for this post format and it is a great miscarriage of justice that you said it was me

“Oi too pray fer t’a norf folks. T’ey should all conver’ ter t’a TRUE faith o’ Knoxism an’ nay abandon t’a Grea’ Farmer, Billeh Bob, who grew t’em frem t’a earth!” states Mimosa Applefoot, a halfling from Honeyhill, standing tall on the hay pile.

”Oi don’ ge’ all tha’ talk o’ war though. Tha’ seems a bi’ silleh. T’a big folks should ‘ave ah shoggin’ tourneh if t’ey’re realleh so concerned. T’a Grea’ Farmer don’ loike war vereh much.”

Ciaran Vildr wipes his brow, having just returned home from helping his comrades work in Dunrath. He’s proud of the citizens that ran to give aid, and he’s already thinking of ways to thank and repay them for their hard work. He silently prays to the All-Father that all their work turns out to be for naught, and that peace continues in their lands.