AllBlades

Discord:

BestGreenSword#5619

Ban Selection

In-Game Ban

Ban Reason

Inappropriate OOC chat

What circumstances led to this ban?

I made a very inappropriate rape joke in OOC chat. I will keep my humor to PG-13 and I will try to not offend anyone with what I say.

Are there aspects of the ban you agree and/or disagree with?

I agree that a punishment was deserved and I am very sorry about what I said and I regret it.

What motivates you to return to LOTC?

I like the RP aspect and LOTC does many things that other servers don't and I have many things I want to do in LOTC. I should be unban because I add a lot to the RP. I am always looking for fun things and new ways to have fun. I think that I improve character's story with RP.

Attach other relevant information.

N/A

Edited by Rugur
N/A

When I say Allblades is a hero; I mean it quite literally. When we went skydiving together and my parachute malfunctioned, he took off his parachute and gave it to me - the greatest act of virtue, a self sacrifice. Miraculously, as God must have intended, Allblades survived the fall unscathed. This, on top of numerous other accounts of good deeds and him being a pillar of the community, leads me to wholeheartedly believe that he should be unbanned.

+1. When my mother had cancer, the doctor's said she couldn't be saved, and that she would soon die of it. But Allblades saved her life, and also became like a father to me in the process. To keep this paragon of virtue banned is an atrocity. Is it not clear how deeply and spiritually he cares for the server? Not just the server too, but all of us? 

When I say that this man saved my marriage, it is no exaggeration. 

I've been married for 5 years now, but halfway through my marriage things began getting rocky. My wife was concerned that I was playing minecraft roleplay for 16 hours a day and not working, and she became unhappy in our marriage. She started cheating on me with a really hot and sexy guy with nice abs (total score) but obviously I was not thrilled. That's where Allblades came in. He shot the guy my wife was cheating on me with 17 times in the stomach, and told my wife he would do the same to her unless she stayed #loyal. 

Needless to say, we've been going strong ever since. Thanks Allblades, and I hope to see you back on the #1 Minecraft Roleplay server soon - assuming the mods have an ounce of human decency! 

+1 He dipped his nether regions in phosgene oxime to atone for his sins after this ban. Honestly I understand why! He's quite sorry!