We Need to Talk About ZachySnaco

Nozgoth

tslqiZ7V0SUTYEmHXE2pnPhlRSAxY9qNifip6665lxeMf73ilaL7KS2OwrDC3-kQPgkt8wc7Wbbe02rrvDY-AbnO4hDbHNE2Ehdy4EVzhto6R3Rfol65ytpPJ-JfvdgmCw17ViNXTA7Aoo4qHjp3ZWe_fzm0mX5rJ92OsX3wUO4cxFwVPxvQpGsO7A

We need to talk about the atrociously disgusting state of the moderation team, and specifically one of its members: ZachySnacco. Through my numerous and recent experiences with this individual, I have deemed that he is unfit not only for moderation, but for the server as a whole. We simply do not need players that lack the morals to make what is clearly the right decision.

This is about the Allblades ban and appeal situation. Unlike San Francisco’s “catch and release” philosophy with charges and imprisonment, LOTC bans virtuous players like Allblades, and then denies every appeal.

For those who do not know, a player by the name of Allblades has been falsely chastised for a singular mistake, and despite every effort, cannot be unbanned.

NOT TO MENTION, ZacoSnacho is an obtusely abhorrent “person”. Remember the icepick incident of 1997? When he brutally murdered 6 teenage girls with an icepick? Or in 2009 when he set a building on fire (which Allblades extinguished and saved the people from before the fire department even showed up)?

To think that one’s judgment could be so clouded is beyond me, simply look at the stats: Allblades is universally renowned as a pillar of the community for what little time he has been on the server. He has saved LIVES. Allblades is a hero. And we only know the accounts of various LOTC players, imagine how many other lives he has saved and permanently changed through his kindness and virtue. It is absolutely heinous to keep this man banned for but a “rape joke”. Where were these hecklers when 30 innocent schoolchildren were about to fall to their deaths due to a tragic vehicular accident? Not where Allblades was. 

From saving marriages, removing children from burning buildings, bus crashes, and even sacrificing himself by giving away his only parachute during a skydiving expedition, Allblades can do everything. Here are some of many accounts of this man’s virtue:

H3NW70m-gpnLxePP9NEQi2uYjzfyNRtrF0p6FvEPsNqF8sI7mCdJIjRWNkwoupKO6xUrVxah12dUrcB5_pai28dntUDOvzqRiRwNlQ-TZT4dhdxF3NdtKyCp4K5sz7oSXcIV5VofU1l1C1icw9ghlt8qd2DytF7zn6YRRqhffPTEaiY88ygGNlOmMA

RNYwpaXr_d7MWnPhvLKhfC9BA5DYHHVuwUCpzddLHO7OBhisyqR5xmHmjsizsD0tsWn6QpkwZLfpjMkZqL1t2LJEp5ArUCQUGAkvK4wxH33jP0Th7T3AxujjrTVj6p8kCSKUJv_Yn0AEtWDTfeOY27xpiECc2kTWqCLfxJOKjd17JlNIAw0voJw2mw

pMSgP-yhzR4hCq6B4LiCaWB5MSJVg666xWEBpB0dR0spmIY9blpa03mUpEuCpJsuyh5m39Gxlp7crmoc9PuFQYpJRlItgni7aSV-_3F0V7nVU9d0afsVARFU-nLLzHxu4I07cd4kQCgs_x-TcO4FZ1_OAzS0XOUBtNkL0XuhK-sRgS69FrbnIIlLMw

80pXsM-_sla2v-4AnejEmT9jP87pJB25D2pqaCFXq91-jNQ9RZyxbwfqAn7nWU_LNPjbm0QH_1KV1YA3ar43DMj8f9Yy_E1OzI5zQ9mKhxWbnnDM5UQkcqKJ14FXQOZ9ZLmmySZuWaiQlUt_Y8fQCo3ifIHeWfa8WyugmGSN1FxLmbN1Cp1Msw9GIA

-jR-uysJlbkTGA1e9R__FndgEo4dr7CXIv4O09cdbHClUE2xVxTeJmTk2_T5djgy03XO4W6RF1YxnFZnSRsnWhEDzjbSJyA3EHTSWOBx1W0kFlX6zdxWTGjZr3NhqllmJzT7gm0S54gYBvnNoVJjIxTNhMyZ3_d7EBpcM7ZxribTrpiaG5oRGYFXOA

KiNR-TkWQnVQsyW-dg5rtSallEYjY6f56NoulMXaYqGPqcH4mVCyHFiIwUYfex6w8DmZc5XZEN5WQzJ1gAQCUbNajuEvjUhDqKRSk_lIPbXdhJCzBiZ_sagkJzxZ8B4EAmtCN8LdMpxLPBKUHenHELots06YTSyYqMAFZV4ftNOlsNSEXMtONaVREA

GOD SAVE THE ALLBLADES!

And here is a screenshot of the mod team lacking human decency:

9TwNuCx0Xm62SrVJ2xByhnmV0QmPUK6xMD_KIeWdZaaDfNAUwRtnxqhtcMkrKdIhZp-BMgwjSUCJwMU5aGBncsdjQyhSuhQXSu4A0XhaK1B_bVPASPE-d72gssF-ZxG7i981rFEN4vzYbm4wQ4urLylGeb2FUMJx9ByNVLNnJpSjB0rePYGzY_lkOw

Honorary mention to the story team for despicably denying his voidal fire MA (seriously can’t believe they would do this. Allblades is possibly one of the greatest magic rpers I have bore witness to):

yDyeT5yP32nSyXAt4QRN0GGSi8w-KLPSRZfh7Vj881c3vrGXO2K-Ok3p4RjXcFMBTh5Ah8hni1H73if75rdYlbfGmcTaYlpypKQ2m5ZtS_YlmyrnKqizSzyTQ7eKFDCaPnD5Y7-cDYny4LzQSLh0bhraZ0IwnNGwZMpgqcV8Q5VB-jrT5w1Oxy3gVA

This but a singular misshap in a long line of incompetency by the moderation team, but it is without a doubt the most damaging. Allblades is no ordinary player, or person. He is special. And despite his solemn vow to “try not to offend anyone with what I say,” the despot known as “ZacheSnacke” feels content to molest him off of the platform! Well I say enough is enough! Heroes like Allblades, real heroes, should not be subjected to the tyranny of internet dicktators like “ZachySnacki!” We, the playerbase of LOTC, must force them to do better! That is why I encourage everyone to upvote and comment their good words on Allblades latest appeal: https://www.lordofthecraft.net/forums/topic/216573-in-game-ban-allblades-appeal/?tab=comments#comment-1936299 . Share your stories. Share how he changed YOUR lives. Together, we can make a difference, and repay but a small fraction of the debt we all owe to Allblades. 

#FREEALLBLADES

#WEWUZKANGS

#RIPBOZOELIZABETH

#1997ICEPICKMASSACRE

#ZACOSNACHOISOVERPARTY

Can't believe this clown was allowed into staff! The sheer audacity to ban Allblades even after he solved the Israeli-Palestinian crisis with an empassioned speech last Wednesday! What has he ever done, apart from brutally murder 6 teenage girls in 1997?

#ZACHOSNACHOISOVERPARTY

**** zachywacky

Dale a tu cuerpo alegría, Macarena
Que tu cuerpo es pa' darle alegría y cosa buena
Eh, Macarena, ¡Ay!
Que tu cuerpo es pa' darle alegría y cosa buena
Eh, Macarena, ¡Ay!

I've been waiting to be able to talk about this....

ZachoSnacho literally beat the shit out of 13 puppies in front of me when I was 5, it has traumatized me for years

#ZachoSnachoIsOverParty

Holy shit it's coming back this is round two holy shit

as one of the poor unfortunate powermods, i too am upset as Mr. SnackoZacho for besmirching our beautiful blue names.

mr snacywacky himself held a gun to my head to force my to fill out my mod application, and a knife to my seven young children's throats each, growing extra limbs in the process, just to ensure that i would pass the interview process.

it is time for us to be loud and proud of our victimization at the hands of Z. S. Nacko

Zacho played a chi monk, chi monks came from monkeys, monkeys evolved into humans, humans cause global warming

I.E. Zacho caused global warming.

45 minutes ago, Barbog said:

as one of the poor unfortunate powermods, i too am upset as Mr. SnackoZacho for besmirching our beautiful blue names.

mr snacywacky himself held a gun to my head to force my to fill out my mod application, and a knife to my seven young children's throats each, growing extra limbs in the process, just to ensure that i would pass the interview process.

it is time for us to be loud and proud of our victimization at the hands of Z. S. Nacko

the seven boglings dont deserve this