Strike the Earth!

Nooblius

"Oi wondah 'ow 'th resta Urguan will 'andle dis.. though oi see tis goin t'war.." A Jester thinks out-loud as he walks around the ruins of Du-Loc.

Ulfric would smile, as the plan he'd helped formulate finally came to fruition.

The Grand Chancellor, Agnar Grandaxe, sits within his home in Urguan letting out a soft sigh.

Knew this day would come in recent stone weeks. Though I shall remain in Urguan and hope for the day we can all unite as one again.

"Quite an interesting development to be sure." Hogo Bojo, Geopolotical Mastermind of Almaris would note to himself with a subtle nod, as he took a sip of his Carrion Black by the crackling fireplace. "This continent truly quite different than the last. So much has happened, and yet I believe there is still much more to come. Truly this is a interesting time to be alive. I am sure that historians will have quite a fun time trying to piece all of what has transpired on this continent together." He'd say with a chuckle.

The Wargoth of Raguk laughs out loud in joy. "harharharharharharhar"

Meylis carefully signs his name after considering the ramifications. A step away from politics, and a place for him to work and live without worry. He does so wish for a place to work and live in peace, where the skill of a craftsman takes him further than his name or connections.
He knows these thoughts are too hopeful, so he hopes for just the one thing before signing his name on to the document: Peace and a place for good works.

Spoiler

Well, think my hopes are bashed. I was already kicked lmao

The Silver Lubba perked up a brow at this, though this missive came in during a time where he was packing up supplies for the final scouting missions to the south to prepare for the move of his people. Saddened to see the kingdom be left in a worse state than when he joined, though opportunity for change within Urguan is to be had especially now.

Spoiler

8 minutes ago, mika1278 said:

The Silver Lubba perked up a brow at this, though this missive came in during a time where he was packing up supplies for the final scouting missions to the south to prepare for the move of his people. Saddened to see the kingdom be left in a worse state than when he joined, though opportunity for change within Urguan is to be had especially now.

Reveal hidden contents

Lhoris sips wine with a straw like an absolute monster, fidgeting heavily. "Yes... yes..." She'd whisper to herself primarily, slowly dragging her fingers through Mika's hair... weirdly..

From the rooftop smithy of a grand walking house, an automaton gazes out amongst the stars and snow after having read the declaration. He merely sat, and wondered to himself. There were no coincidences, after all.

15 minutes ago, DahStalker said:

Lhoris sips wine with a straw like an absolute monster, fidgeting heavily. "Yes... yes..." She'd whisper to herself primarily, slowly dragging her fingers through Mika's hair... weirdly..

"EW! GET A ROOM!" shrieked a hardly-seen Lubban councilwoman. She glanced down, and realized she was on their balcony. "Nevermind, sorry!". She scuttled off like a rat.