- BLOOD -

hotbox_monk

BLOOD

zz21ZdBeeB-p1eHb4YXDzVO-4EK_vyjANU5JOe3NP_TUpDoBaWJT6sZg0z1X4XTOGBLajxtHTKIsyaLmJ1sEMOR6MpuIFjHlKFlcnyJE12SwZ55xEk86ncpN0jxZS2RD-q80Z5aXf5N_MKViIPr80G7fwiBkjJZArOErC3VA5quHrIyfS5wF99pd6g

[Ankor’Akvelian warband journeying through the Blackbrook mountain range within the outskirts of Urguan.]

“Harken unto my words kin o’ mine.  Blood o’ mine blood, we will stand stalwart amidst the storm conjured by the servants o’ Khorvad.”

The great deceiver has sown disruption and chaos within our Grand Kingdom;  the eternal legacy of Urguan Silverbeard.  Balance must be maintained within the world and recent events have cast light ‘pon the beards working in the shadows to instil ruin within our borders.  I call upon the scions of Yemekar and Dungrimm’s most intrepid warriors and shieldmaidens to form the Ankor’Akvel.  Those beards that brandish steel under the banners of this royal guild are sworn by blood and oath to protect and serve the realm of Urguan and its peoples. 

Those who bear our colors and don our armaments will be recognized within the Grand Kingdom and treated with the respect that comes with being a warrior of the Brathmordakin.  Blood will be sought only to protect the denizens of the realm and never otherwise.  We shall take up arms against the forces of disunification and undeath as a whole as we enter a new age of our grandiose kingdom.  Such an age may only be crested there upon the conclusion of securing Urguan and her borders and unifying the great clans of yore as they have been for centuries past and centuries to come.

Tenets

• Kinslaying is forbidden unless the beard is traitorous or has a warranted death by the High Courts of Urguan.

• All those within the ranks of the realm guard are sworn to quell the and vanquish the legions of undeath.

• All those within the ranks of the realm guard are meant to uphold their brethren and comrades amidst the fray of battle.  This tenet is never to be broken or they shall be sent to Dungrimm’s fields of torment.  “No Dwed left behind.”

• Speaking with the dead or consulting with demonkin is strictly forbidden.

• The use of sunlit armaments is strictly forbidden as it reflects poorly on Dwarven Steel and its capabilities without relying on boons of false idols.

• The Temple of the Worldmaker is to be patrolled and upkept routinely.

• The path of Yemekar and Dungrimm is to be followed devoutly.  One must be convicted in their faith to the Brathmordakin.

Ranks

Lord-Beard of The Realm Guard  -  The master of the order and its caretaker.  It is up to them to maintain the realm guard and its warriors.

Warden of the Realm Guard  -  The second in command of the order.  Their responsibilities fall in line with that of the Lord-Beard and it is up to them to keep the gears turning.

Scion of the Realm Guard  -  The bulwark of the order.  Each of these beards have completed their trials and have been blooded into the realm guard.

Scribe of the Realm Guard  -  The wisdom of the order.  The voice of reason within the court of Ankor’Akvel and the masters of investigation.

Warlock of the Realm Guard  -  The magick practitioners of the order.  These beards are meant to serve the realm guard in situations regarding the supernatural. 

Additional Information

If you are interested in seeking audience with the Lord-Beard for an opportunity to serve the realm then send a letter to the crown of Urguan and one shall be penned in return shortly.  (Reach out to me on discord @hotbox_monk#8587)

Signed, 

Lord Rhaezaiil Doomforged of Az’Nolvar