A NEW LORD SPEAKER

GMRO

A NEW LORD SPEAKER

4dbAPm_2K_QcErPDPt16PdxE3QqcdmtSzIktGCxX6K5775JBP2kWcD1-FMQp04lfMVzJSnlK-VMEQkvX3g1NE9gM7gIpjeuPNi1Y_dL2qI0afkcPCEOEPnezwmyc_5_1hT-jUByNhu3ju5gW18Wj7uKmaKwtGYwdIgCB0JaLmQjea0fTMUR-VZ4ZMA

KRUSAE ZWY KONGZEM

Issued by

THE CROWN

On this 10th of WZUVAR AG BYVCA of 444ES

VA BIRODEO E HERZENAV,

After our court and Duma’s discussion, it is the aim of the Crown to appoint a new Lord Speaker. From my own time during my youth, the Duma was always an issue which I found personally difficult to ascertain how to fix, this being of debates often tepid, or not of great interest. It is for such a reason that whilst I do appreciate the Duma’s great efforts in electing, I would wish to see another appointed to its position in that of my son and heir, the Grand Prince of Kusoraev. It is our hope that he shall gain a new understanding of politics and when the time comes, seek to reform our ancient institution that can properly stand the test of time.

We hereby task our son to issue immediate calls for an election cycle for our current Duma, and furthermore task him to seek out reform for our Duma as is seen fit for the preservation of our Duma to make it like that of old where debate was unmoderated and of great dynamism. 

IV JOVEO MAN

His Royal Majesty KARL III by the Grace of Godan, King of Hanseti and Ruska, Grand Hetman of the Army, Prince of Bihar, Dules, Lahy, Muldav, Solvesborg, Slesvik and Ulgaard, Duke of Carnatia and Vanaheim, Margrave of Korstadt, Rothswald and Vasiland, Count of Alban, Alimar, Baranya, Graiswald, Karikhov, Karovia, Kaunas, Kavat, Kovachgrad, Kvasz, Markev, Nenzing, Torun, and Toruv, Viscount of Varna, Baron of Esenstadt, Kraken’s Watch, Kralta, Krepost, Lorentz, Rytsburg, Thurant, Venzia and Astfield, Lord of the Westfolk, Protector of the Highlanders, etcetera.