[Feat Lore] GUNSMITHING

ClassyDryad

8 minutes ago, oryP said:

I’d be disappointed if this was denied, needs accepting +1 

start ST hate crimes 

He understands

Just now, creamynoteblock said:

can you make the font bigger i cant read it

Thanks for taking the concerns of the hard of sight into account my friend. (However I have no care for such people and will not increase the font size.)

31 minutes ago, ClassyBells said:

Ologs are unable to use guns as the sound of the gun being fired will retroactively throw off their aim due to their own fear and a temporal anomaly.

love you

Honestly liked the lore piece a lot but it didn't have any mentions on CA races like Epiphytes, Musin, Wonks, Hou-zi, Kha and Specters which makes me wonder if it's even something worthy of being reviewed.

1 minute ago, SoulReapingWolf said:

Honestly liked the lore piece a lot but it didn't have any mentions on CA races like Epiphytes, Musin, Wonks, Hou-zi, Kha and Specters which makes me wonder if it's even something worthy of being reviewed.

My bad, this will be swiftly amended. 

The following subsection must be added. 

OXR-15 

A Thirty Two round gunsmithed creation as an advanced art of this feat. The requirements for this weapon are only that the user but have the gunsmith feat. 

The OXR-15 comes with three types of ammo. 

HER: High Explosive Rounds will render flesh torn apart and negates magical barriers.

APR: Armor Peircing rounds negate armor and will travel through stone. 

HPJR: Hollow Point Jacket Rounds do not negate armor or cover but will enforce a PK. 

This weapon comes with attachments. 

Voidal Light Crystal: Gives a red trail of light to targets. 

Ferrum Bumpstock: Allows the user to fire without recoil. 

Redlines: 

-If used in a public setting such as a religious temple or church, a wedding, festival, or social events. All personas killed by the OXR-15 must PK.

-Follows all redlines of Gunsmithing besides reload. 

-After 32 rounds are fired user must reload whilst stating the weapon is purely for home defense 

+1 funny moment

8 minutes ago, ThatFunkyBunch said:

The following subsection must be added. 

OXR-15 

A Thirty Two round gunsmithed creation as an advanced art of this feat. The requirements for this weapon are only that the user but have the gunsmith feat. 

The OXR-15 comes with three types of ammo. 

HER: High Explosive Rounds will render flesh torn apart and negates magical barriers.

APR: Armor Peircing rounds negate armor and will travel through stone. 

HPJR: Hollow Point Jacket Rounds do not negate armor or cover but will enforce a PK. 

This weapon comes with attachments. 

Voidal Light Crystal: Gives a red trail of light to targets. 

Ferrum Bumpstock: Allows the user to fire without recoil. 

Redlines: 

-If used in a public setting such as a religious temple or church, a wedding, festival, or social events. All personas killed by the OXR-15 must PK.

-Follows all redlines of Gunsmithing besides reload. 

-After 32 rounds are fired user must reload whilst stating the weapon is purely for home defense 

I will consider it if my demands are met.

One persona with the feat will be randomly pk’d each elven month in order to ensure the masses do not grow too complacent.

Upon acceptance LT is legally required to make Chery give me the kids back it’s been 5 years.

You're a genius and I love you.