The Chrysalis Lounge

critter

kKrp3sW.png

ALL of the Grand Duchy of Balian are invited to the Grand Opening of THE CHRYSALIS LOUNGE for an evening of music, cuisine, and the best of company.

THE CHRYSALIS LOUNGE seeks to provide communal space for scholars, artists, and families. It includes traditional tools for Balianite artists; a small library; a growing collection of artworks from across the Continent; an astrology and cartography workshop; and a number of games and seating arrangements for more casual pursuits.

Grangraza is extended to Dona Johannes A. Vuiller, Heiress of Aquilae, owner of the Bazaar and Lounge, for her generous patronage.

7th of OWYN'S FLAME

24 B.A

Malin's Welcome - 95 S.A

Spoiler

((Thursday, September 22nd, 8PMEST))

Forever dutiful,

oiTYoAG.png

Luciana Livarai de Melphestaus

Mater Familia

Nezier de la Chrysalis

A Personal Note

It is my intention to establish our Lounge as a refuge: a place for not only youth, scholars, artists and travellers to intertwine, but for mali’cihe such as myself; we Elves who have, for reasons of religion, circumstance, habit or mere whim, chosen to weave our homes in the ever-changing crossroads of culture, invention, and people that the Children of Horen so excel in building. 

I intend to create a space of growth - a chrysalis, where our ancestral customs and bonds to our homeland are celebrated, and friendship between Mali and Men wound ever-tighter -- perhaps, I will admit, a lofty goal for a mere lounge. 

Dona Johanne Vuiller is pleased with the extended Grangraza, as the newest tenant of her bazaar announces the Grand Opening of the Chrysalis Lounge. She expects great things.

Vicereine Laurelie de Pelear Vuiller would be planing a trip over to visit the lounge.