MISSING KHA

WizardWhisper

[!] This poster was spread about Almaris, wherever it could be posted it was there!

Ka2Y0Qj53qonzKazY9BG0oNpGGNLWPg07UJ3k6QnkacAg6NVRSxPv3JZe_ecSvyN7c5NHTrf9aY4JkNY6ZhFgd31GAXus84eyg6R9KzdmlFwGutdHtJOdMMXoO2F0khccaDkz2yoYA59XyyDGMYyccXo4JSEAtXreEshFMaOzUQl8hYGU0hlCp9eKw

Nim’bur has been missing for several years now, gone completely silent. To those that read this; if you know this Kha’s whereabouts or know of him, send a bird back to the address written on the bottom of this paper. I will pay accordingly to the amount of information given. 

Send your birds towards the Eastern sands where water meets the coast. I will find them.

Spoiler

[OOC] Send a bird to WizardWhisper directed to the name starting with ‘S’/’I’ or alternatively put it in the forums here! Thank you!

"Nim'bur is dead. Slain." a now far older Ixltub Morthawl stated with a deep sigh "As most of our people; Dead or gone missing. Though who knows, maybe one day, we shall return... Though the fate of our people is likely final."

[!] Nim'Bur awoke to find a tattered remnant of one of the fliers upon their doorstep.