Hello Hello, I seek a second main character to play!

lemonke

I have already a lot to do with my main character and my second ones are an automaton and Zar'ei. Yet, these two aforementioned characters hadn't given me enjoyment like my one.

I have gotten into a mood for a Viking-esque character but at the same I would accept to be in most any community with this theme and I'm open for suggestions; my discord is Fooldude#7120 If you have any offering or ideas, no matter what It is. Let me know!

Take a peak. If interested, ping me on Discord @gaiusmarius8#0788

4 minutes ago, Langobardi said:

Take a peak. If interested, ping me on Discord @gaiusmarius8#0788

I will give it a read! I will wait a lil bit to see If anyone else would offer something. Thank you regardless!

I don't know if they are still active but this is probably the closest to viking rp in lotc other than that you can create a new character based on one of the many viking type cultures on the forum

1 hour ago, TrueProfessor said:

don't know if they are still active but this is probably the closest to viking rp in lotc other than that you can create a new character based on one of the many viking type cultures on the forum

They are deader then rocks

4 hours ago, MisterBlitzkrieg said:

They are deader then rocks

they are ‘more dead’ than rocks

NORTHMEN ARMY ON TOP

BSK - Buffsanta#6505

Now, I have a viking, about as true as it gets, belives in a pantheon, fights like a viking etc.

He is absolutely insane and lives in krugmar, he is also a shaman for the Berserker Spirit. He did at one point adopt a child (was given it during a raid on Ebonwood). Said child has never been played, so if you are interested do let me know.