Tomatoh757

What kind of ban are you appealing?

In-game Ban

Minecraft IGN(s):

Tomatoh757

Ban Reason:

Offensive and prejudice remarks

What circumstances led to this ban?

I bought an skin for Mina from a hyspian player and I said a joke on #looc about hyspians selling drugs and mentioned irl Spanish (I’m Spanish) so the player followed the joke and reported me after the transaction was done. I understand it’s not something one could say on lotc so I wouldn’t do it again.

Are there aspects of the ban you agree and/or disagree with?

I do agree with the reason of the ban, but i would have liked if the person that reported me had let me know before that they felt offended by my joke. 

What motivates you to return to LOTC?

I have a lot of friends that I was planning to rp with, i have a lot of interesting stuff planned and i would like to return to the community in game.

Attach other relevant information.

Edited by Tomatoh757

Hello Tomatoh. The type of behavior you have shown over the past several months is not tolerated. Discrimination, sexist remarks, and over all offensive rhetoric is not something we welcome or want in our community when it comes to players talking with each other in the ways you've been. Your appeals have been poorly constructed and show little to no remorse for your actions and how it has hurt other people.

Speaking with moderation we don't see you getting the point. Saying you won't do it again does not cut it when you have multiple times already committed to stopping with failure following afterwards. This seem more like you doing something you have to do in order to play again versus reflecting on your behavior and making amends. Please take time to think this over and come back with a stronger appeal. You may try again in two weeks.