[✓] [In-Game Ban] [Charlemagne] Appeal

Charlemagne.

+1

This man has only been constructive member who's built sturdy relationships and projects that far outweigh his mistakes since he was banned. His return after five years of punishment would only mean positive tides for LoTC in general, as it'd have gained a member with grit, experience, and passion.

Charlemagne is a bold, genuine, and creatively outgoing man. Clearly, he values the time he has spent on here, even missing the times he could not be here and regrets his past actions. I sincerely hope that he is able to bring his infinitely creative mindset and brutal honesty to the server again, when he is most needed, in my opinion. For this, I openly vouch for him.

+1

+1

I had never met Charlegemagne during his time on lotc, rather, on a different roleplay server. From what I interacted with him, I gathered that he would be an upstanding member of LoTC, and would certainly add to the server's community. He stood out from other players on FRP by being a good person, never trying to bend rules or be toxic after pvp fights, he was always super cordial, and friendly too. I was suprised to hear he was banned on this server, a few weeks after meeting him, because of how he had acted. super cool dude! 

Charlemagne is a talented builder, a good friend and i’d love to see him back in action on lotc. +1

YESSS GET HIM OUT OF PRISON!!!!!!

+1

I would object to any ban that has "uwu" in the justification  — but what is one to expect from moderators such as those? Ignorance begets confidence.

49 minutes ago, Burnsider said:

Apologies. I have been informed that this requires administration approval, not moderation approval.

No worries man my bad too, should I instead send this appeal to the admin email?

On 10/24/2022 at 10:42 PM, Charlemagne. said:

No worries man my bad too, should I instead send this appeal to the admin email?

It takes a couple of months and they may lose your email.