The Changing Tides - Update

CamoRein

Gustave Courbet | The Calm Sea | The Metropolitan Museum of Art

The Changing Tides

In the recent news of Cassio's disappearance and the refusal of responsibility from the next in line, Fedinri Krirdrul, and the suggestion to find one of lacking allegiances has been set out for and found by one Sheo Amanthul Var'suuth leading to one Lorec Bani Stormheart to take charge for the foreseeable future, the one writing this note for you fishers out there.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

What This Means

Being a rather out of the blue choice, and seemingly a man belonging to an urguan clan, I would like to make this clear, we are still the Fishermen of Almaris and not the Fishermen of Urguan, nothing changes that. I will do my best to expand branches out north and east which we are very lacking on however. To the end of making it clear that this guild is one of freedom and not confined by a singular nation, settlement, vassal or whatsoever, I have elected someone to take my place in my stead if I to mess up.

Fickle!

Fickle has been chosen to take over If I am to be, couped, to leave, or to become to biased to any nation or settlement as he is the only other man in the guild I have seen without any major allegiances, this does however mean some ranks are to be shuffled.

Guild Rank Changes

An addition of Whale Watchers will be something to note, as they along with our harbormaster will be the ones to negotiate new branches and events for the guild to do, along with recruiting people. The new ranking changes are listed below.

Lorec Bani Stormheart - Harbormaster

Fickle - Whale Watcher + Second in command

Toorvuld - Dockmaster + Head of vistulian branch

Slith - Whale Watcher

Fedinri Krirdrul - Fisherwoman

Final Words

In light of the new ownership I will be holding a guild fishing event of sorts out in helious on our boat the S.S Here Fishy Fishy with drinks supported from Skogrum and I in whenever I can organize a time, when so I will send a letter out to the guild to arrive.

Lorec Bani Stormheart                

New leader of the fishermen guild of Almaris

Edited by CamoRein
Guild Ranks were wrong