The Great Lordship of Durtara

JoshBright

QyHnJZJ7bQUmCKjARDdxFwE2f3JSzf1aUk4INOTQmttt2FsPKObKwIEtRgxFrfzgi4DdSqnXxgTZjLClL2vT9PsW6aPCpJOXnZY_aCdb9BfRkt9fCywY6Ogjo7E9EvcpM1ueiDeG5OtG7HFUlFEJwvk5aapCC7mqDGD-3B3SJhiJIy99FPOFBDC4tQ

It is with much joy that we have seen Lady Agatha Hope improve and develop her lands, aid Helious and help in the tasks appointed to her, after her oath to Helious and as the longest standing Lady, being one of the most loyal and being present ever since the founding of Helious we only seek it right to appoint Lady Agatha Hope the Great Lordship of Durtara. 

Agatha i would like to extend my personal thank for all you have one, i shall also grant you one request, please come speak to me in person.

Spoiler

OOC: Great Lordship = Barony, just an astetica difference

Die Sonne leitet uns

Signed

Taur & Duke of Helious, Jarad Munnel

Tauria & Duchess of Helious, Sorise Munnel

Heir Apperent of Helious, Ember Munnel

Aldrych receives another slap of the face with a missive flowing within the wind upon a trail that feels endless. He let out a soft and brief sigh as he glances down at the paper - at this point, the only reason he read the papers that flittered in the wind, was to ensure none of his love ones have met their demise -, before flashing a smile, “Go Agatha Go!” He exclaimed with a laugh, before deeming the paper worthy to be kept, he slipped it into his pocket before letting out a shrilling whistle. As the whistle sounded, his horse continued on the trail! In hope that he would reach the end.