A Letter to Domonic Elmoran

WonkManBad

Spoiler

Spoiler

This is a letter from 2019. None should have the knowledge of this letter or the physical copy. Forgive the god awful writing.

Dom,

You ever just wake up in a cold sweat of nothingness in the middle of the night? Itching to do something out of fuckin’ nowhere? It happens a bit to myself from time to time.

But my GOD, my mind is racing right now. I currently live in a manor of dead people, a dead family, a baseless claim of lineage’s home. The Uialben’s are dead, a side note in my racing mind. My grandfather, Terr’hi- a carbon copy of me; more on that.

I’ve thought long and hard on the morality of all things life. Aos. The Void. The Soulstream? All what? Eternal mindscapes lapsed in never-ending happy tunes and joy? And it all comes down to what you believe and don’t believe.

I’m currently a professor at the Coalition of Arcane Knowledge. I have very little interest in the mere subject of teaching people Arcaic beliefs, being as mine vary far from the normal dece- ****! THERE I GO AGAIN! I consistently talk about myself like I’m high and mighty within the world. ****! ****! ****!

[!] A pause occurs.

A sigh, as Blair continues: I have little interest in the mere aspects of my life. I consistently crave the ringing desires of my mind to ease the constancy of mind-rattling ideologies and descriptions. In this case, it’s doing something I’m good at. That’s the thing that makes me sane and ticks. Constantly. Doing…. Things…

I got a student. I no longer teach Anna, your wife, or Jon- all forgotten in the past of Sutica. Nonetheless, her name is Thea. We, uh- Didn’t really meet each other on good terms. I connected her to Unsound like a ritualistic cult would with Rolando. She despises me and her sister too. Gods, her sister is fuckin’ worse than me. Thinks she so pompous and pious because she can read a ******* book.

Once again, nonetheless- I have no friends or close peoples to the point I can share my mind with anymore. Hence the bird you hold, easily discarded if you don’t wish to read all this. I wouldn’t fuckin’ know if you did or didn’t. I simply just need to do something to ease my mind to sleep. - The last person in my life that I had any semblance of communication in a deep manner was Rosie. Holy shit, was that relationship a wreck. Some days, I am glad she’s dead- others, I wish I had someone to talk to.

I tried with Kariv, a bit back. It nearly killed him. Hence why we don’t see each other anymore. I thought about having kids with him but was too scared to over May. I tried to spark a relationship with Nora, she hates my guts.

I often think upon the pretense that I may be inherently evil. My grandfather was. Renne was. And so should I, right? It’s in the Fester blood.

[!] Another pause.

I get caught up in the stereotypes of life-aspects that I let my actions speak before my mind. I constantly do the first thing that comes to mind, which albeit- helps with getting shit done in short periods of time, but gods what has it made me.

[!] A longer pause.

I do believe I’m coming down now. This wasn’t a high or anything, just simply me trying to be a normal person for once. With all these countless peoples we see, you’d think at least one of them would have the right mindset of a normal person and not some stereotypical actor in a play. Or an animii. I do have a question for you if you’re down to answer: Do you often think about the mindsets of others? Like.. to the point where you try to discern the peoples you see as living beings or just some catalyst for a character in mind by otherworldly forces?

Regardless, Lesson whatever-the-**** to leadership - Deprive yourself of humanly characteristics and embody yourself of your goal and only that.

I’ll try my hand at some rest. Do enjoy the long message.

Leaving note, I have a favor to ask: Keep me in line. Your definition of morality is rather one-d, but a good example I need to look towards too.

I’m good, I promise myself. I’m good, I’m good, I’m good, I’m good, and I’m good. Over and over.

Gods, what the **** am I doing…

Blair Fester, your’s truely. Stay safe out there, Blue.

Blue, heh- I like that. Suits you.

Hey, that rhymes.

[!] The letter seemed to be transcribed from speech through magical means.

Gyazo.thumb.jpg.1c3836608e69dbddce40cfc997b51fe2.jpg

At the age of a hundred-seventy seven,

Blair Fester died alone of old age. She was surrounded

by none but the cold stone of the ground. Her death was

peaceful; within her sleep. She survived by none and her

name is preceded by her only living daughter Anna Fester.

if she so lives. Blair's soul was transmuted upon death,

and her afterlife is unknown.

Spoiler

Even after 3 years, I have nothing to say publicly about the joy, pain, and memories this character has given me.

I will say, so many people have made these past three years with this character unforgettable. @Apollonous @DukeofZufenburg and @NotAPanare top tier at not only RP, but being amazing friends that I still talk to occasionally. Thank you guys so much for making this character so much more meaningful in my life.

Of course, I gotta extend the thanks to so many more:

@BasilTheBunny @dove @Phersades @Dont_Advertise @Criala @TheWanRing @Sprankles @Viltaren @mika1278 @LithiumSedai Utaria @Pillsbury @MeteorDragon @E__V__O Goon @CherryBoy @Callum @Zacho @Xx_BloodStalk_xX @PrinceJose270 @bravery @Bethinwonderland Cats @LotsOfMuffins @TheTri @NLThomas @AnonymousAlexa @Tabby64 @masodapeso @Pancho MaeDayo ERPDefault @cappor @StrongBear @AudTheOdd @verriberri @Spleen @EdenCringe @Venomous_Pup Goose @GammaRose @DragonofTaters Minty

And the handful of more I've forgotten.

Spoiler

A certain Oxenstierna's life could've been better, only thanking a certain elf for her efforts.

The Witch, as Blair Fester was known in the Canonist school of Sutican historiography, was not forgotten - her fate and motives were the frequent subject of the most serious of debates between respected scholars.

"The historical fact was, of course, that the Blair Witch was deeply and passionately in love with King Corwin, and that her attempts to seize the crown of Sutica stemmed from this unrequited advance, as the King loved only Waldenian lager, his wife Adelheid, and God, in that order," said Sir Daris Verethi to his Salvian crewmates amidst a very deep conversation aboard the Victory of Ceru. The sailors rolled another hand of dice poker.

Spoiler

I want the spicy details :*

A worn 'ker awoke from his slumber in cold sweat, his fist tightening up. He brushed his hand against his eyes- it was dry, yet he did again. . and again. "Shut up, please. . . Just a moment longer.The wind continued to brush through the trees about him, the shrilling noises at that moment sounded almost deafening.

Kosher Daesmon would poke around the cave he had beheld to his good friend, looking for her in her advanced age. “She has to be around here somewhere… in any case.” He would place a copy of a painting and hang it in a corner where the sun shone at noon, smiling at he corrected it.

[!] “Here’s a copy of what we had done years ago, We were so young then, hope to see you soon! Love, Kosher.”

5420C2FC-89A4-4F4E-BF2F-8E8C4F98B2E6.thumb.jpeg.c843fc042e93ac0a0e882f35bad92b8f.jpeg

Memories. A collective of thought seems to take note of the Fester's death. The sickened witch finally laid to rest after staving off her decrypted death for too long. There's nothing but a ghastly wind which seems to take up the soon coming years of Knox to come. After a darkened plume strays a bit farther-

"How quaint. They all ended up bastardized in the end. What a show."