Vocatio de Lux

Evonpire

aDZIN_BUqWUxl9_yLTo62bIv2OoUM7GRmzrpdwiGAp61dcrls9GAkAfaWOZ5V2HL4xwDkDs4dfuWvb9LdoC5Y_Uu9SWXanr-w9C64gUTS3YLPBD22SIwdigH_eb7ATOLIEQUShW_Lv1nItU_keAGyXxoJCuRvKvZAl9jvFIjfrTp7GNg7CeGYwcpuQ

VOCATIO DE LUX

Heed, I call for my wayward Brothers and Sisters in the Light, the Disciples of Purity. For we have not forgotten you, lightless as you are, there remains yet a way forward. I ask that you rally and come under the banner of Order, for just as the Lion fights alongside his Brother, we shall fight with you. But first, I must ask a favour of my comrades of Purity, while you remain Lightless, you may still help in your own way. I ask that any Clerics remaining faithful to their cause send correspondence to Aer’dir Mallos, aboard the Cadia.

I've a plan, and I require you to see it to fruition.

Your
Light has not abandoned you.

ET SCRIT ERIT
Chaptermaster Aer’dir, of Order’s Chosen people, Knight-Champion of Sunbreak, Bellwarden of Helios, of the Sanguine Bulwark, Commander of the Golden Flower, Disciple of Yuln and Cross

Spoiler

Just a cute lil' rp letter for something

Leilani Aureon read over the letter that somehow found its way within her grasp. A few long moments passed, as the Aureon Chieftess contemplated. But she ended up reacing for an empty piece of paper. To pen a reply.