Alune An’asul’s Nomination for Okarir’maehr

XkeewdVN6w7fRfxXCsLBXotsGW9V_GWYGqYdXN2FNexnrgB64EAY4Ycsm1PFoQCgMJzsQoSjcq2YnmJmwICYLNvJUHRc_HQUCMJPONOdG_Q_CjEDrDS1IYs_zXfpQwVWH7hrO3v5s5MoWE2ZE65JbLnsmUklDBH9O314wfjqErmcAs8pel6QL-Ux

[!]

A notice is posted for the members of the Silver Council, Maheral, and all other relevant parties to view.

Karin’ayla, lliran. My name is Alune An’asul, and I am a proud citizen of elchihi. It has come to my attention that the Silver Council is without an “okarir’maehr”, which is a position for the keepers of knowledge, the librarian, and other such duties in that field. As someone who has travelled far and wide, spent extensive hours expanding my understanding of the world we inhabit, and an author of multiple educational books - I think that I would be more than qualified to take on this responsibility.

If elected, I’d be happy to start classes on Elven language, Haelun’or history, and even work with the Silver Council to potentially bring about magical studies. I can make sure that the library’s inventory is up to date and can remain competitive with other establishments in terms of resources inside. 

It would be a tremendous honor to be of service to Haelun’or in whichever way possible, and I’d be willing to take on any other duties that may be included in the job description.

In short, I Alune An’asul, would like to nominate myself for position of Okarir’maehr.

Signed and Submitted,

17th of Snow Maiden of 96 SA

Alune An’asul