Gar_Lik

Discord:

Cheezzy_Garlik#4920

Ban Selection

In-Game Ban

Ban Reason

I was banned for saying that I would only log onto the server to spite it

What circumstances led to this ban?

it was the day I was just unbanned, i hadn't even logged onto the server after my ban, i only knew I was unbanned because i was told by my friend. I made a joke in the Krugmar leadership chat that i would only log into the server to spite it, despite what i thought was a secure chat, it was leaked to the moderation team and I was banned for a month + appeal.

Are there aspects of the ban you agree and/or disagree with?

Yes, I disagree that a ban, especially an appeal for something this small was way more than necessary, should i have made those jokes, absolutely not and I can understand why the moderation team felt that i deserved punishment, but I feel like it didn't need to be this severe, regardless of that, a punishment is a punishment and I served it happily

What motivates you to return to LOTC?

Recently, I have come out of the closet as Trans! for most people on this server, will be met with disbelief. For the longest time, I would have responded the same way as most people will. but it is no joke, for the longest time I thought I was being funny and cool by making fun of people like this, and it was really just a way for me to cope with disbelieving that I myself was Trans.

Now I know that just because I am coming out as Trans, that doesn't mean I get an immediate pass for being an absolute jerk to the entire server. I want to make amends with the people that I have offended not only in roleplay, but also in ooc.

I feel that I am not only changed mentally but spiritually, after coming to terms with my transition to a Trans-Woman, I have began going by She/They Pronouns, and changed my job, IRL social environment. I have grown as a human being, and that i am ready to return, and punch this server in the face with POSITIVITY!!!

Attach other relevant information.

What if you let Cheezy back on the server? Haha jk… Unless?

+1

Your appeal has been denied. You may appeal again at anytime and you may contact Moderation for more information.