TILL DEATH DO US PART

Nord

c4A7PTGjIWtypaD1lVN5wLiTMgKAdQY6s_FWY5Qa2lSQ0Rau0z6yVTM7zrSjrtEBLuonJUYq7qObu_1_H3zRZ8cbIUOVNvvQVORtL6ZeQJ8pgZ_etfH9sFExO9uL0OPtLPPNo86JlHpYYuvTmN-J_cjqjLSlmJOn4d6yCsnDBEyt3XKRlsI5DwboDw

8LR7uq-6OHQmSQ83bc_eMv0hrzqjdipAEKuuQk1TmR2K8x5zURfIe9zhmfWZ5r05A3yVVO1XMxtJkTq6-2CbChqqEuBQYD6HSrEF46TNmGtErs_M9VFv5KtkTKO8MsuzwZR6iFlipL9sl3Cu_e8pseRaIRCIk13hhwjwmcT3586WGBqdd5C0P0BkLQ

Dated the 4th of Owyn's Flame

BeFB0biUNPtDFMpsIYF9V5mos4II74I07tisNCIPc7HQoY-sBsDGc-hQJmasNJndQkBTg-MlYSSgTjnWX-kWE5gosLXvBgqJJwBVDq0x_PXPxtN4T0Gm1XjsuwJoLElyp3VZpW4FFAotbbkQVUuYju9HGfDEphBaUK5gFqwzOefktXrgdxa_JWrGVg

lDeIDxqhKxwwLh7Sju8yCJeb_pdukeSLlDB6f6vcIA95_aCLU_zA2IkmcsG-caCXU4fQaRAR3UXtzHL0nkdeTGaeWB1QNdP_CYKtXOqY8tH3ax1ygtZ0_TOv92DMYJ4aB2bGQo7PHt1t4DTNAb-2GnTYafl4MWkSn34LkZ4T7_npWpWRjVRk55B00Q

A depiction of the late Amalia, circa 1888

It's with a heavy heart that I announce the passing of my dear wife, Amalia Esther Castile who succumbed to an illness she battled for many years until finally passing on the 15th of Horen's Calling, 1892. We'd spent only 4 years in each other's company, 3 of those in secret matrimony as her ailment caused her to remain in her family's residence of Castile though in those 3 years she would birth our only children, Julius Amadeus Halcourt and Charles Emory Halcourt, twin boys possessing their mother's eyes and their father's brown hair. 

In the years that followed her condition would slowly begin to deteriorate though it would never discourage her from caring for her children as any mother would, until the moment she died her only concern was for the well-being of her children which she was able to provide until the end of her days. 

As for our children, I've decided to send them to Aeldin after the barbaric execution of my sister-in-law, Ottilie Franziska by the hands of the Sedanian army. The twins will be trained and protected by swordsmasters of the former Orenian Petrine Legion until I deem they are ready to return.

And as for my wife's body it will remain in Castile where it will be buried amongst her ancestors and for the generations to come.

BeFB0biUNPtDFMpsIYF9V5mos4II74I07tisNCIPc7HQoY-sBsDGc-hQJmasNJndQkBTg-MlYSSgTjnWX-kWE5gosLXvBgqJJwBVDq0x_PXPxtN4T0Gm1XjsuwJoLElyp3VZpW4FFAotbbkQVUuYju9HGfDEphBaUK5gFqwzOefktXrgdxa_JWrGVg

Signed,

Ser Darius Olivier Halcourt, Master of the Horse 

For her new companion, Augustina frowns. She signs the Lorraine and goes, saying, "I must bring him lollipops to help him mourn."