HANNES' FALL and THE BARON'S FOLLY

Ryanark

Spoiler

being schizo in the discord with you was always fun mate. be sure to drink plenty of water, and whenever you feel sad be sure to look at this cat!!

ezgif.com-gif-maker-2.gif

When word reached the Baroness, no language in the world could describe the feeling of her heart sinking and sorrow filling her whole body. She stood there, near the aviary of Acre with tears in her glistering brown eyes. Aloisia has always hated to cry in public - but who could blame her to do just that after her friend, confidante and father has passed away? Their connection was not by blood, that much is true, but he has been there for her as a parent ever since she was eighteen. He had been there when she was low, when she was high, when Gustaf and her married and when he disappeared. He had been there when her son was killed and when the crops would not grow.

He should at least have lived to see the sun shine down on those golden fields. Oh what Luisa would give to see Hannes smile like that just one more time!

As the tears continued to roll down her face, Luisa began to prepare herself for the following days, weeks, months and even years. All she could do now to honor Hannes' memory would be to raise her son Volker as Hannes has raised Gustaf. 

"No kings but us," she whispered in silence to herself as she prepared to announce the death to the townsfolk.

As her father had done before him, Odille waited patiently in her lonesome ivory tower until Hannes read her another story before bed, perhaps the one about the pest that ate the hay reserves. Positioned at the top of the stairwell, she stayed up late into the hours of the night and soon enough, the dawn began to kiss the golden fields which had surrounded Castle Vilain.

The sunbeams graced her pallid features as her hues drifted down the ascent of the tower. “Bompa?” The flaxen-haired bairn called for him, but he never came

Ser Uther leaned against a wooden post as he sat upon the pier nearby Castle Vilain. The once-regent looks out over the lake, and over Acre as a crier announces the news.Tiredly, the aging Hedgeknight sets his fishing rod down, and once more takes up his sword.

Duty calls once more.

(I don’t want to write an rp post because knowing me i’ll be crying about it for hours oocly so i’m writing this, I love you. You’re one of my closest friends and memeing, roleplaying and just doing stupid shit in acre vc will always be cherished - the Naked Gun movies are some memories to name a few. Whatever you do just know a stupid rat will always be there to clown on you if i ever catch you doing romance rp. We still have discord and even if you’re not on the server the clowning will never stop. Remember to keep your head up champ, your crown is falling)

(idc if this is ooc ;p do something about it)

Wolfgang held the letter tightly to his chest as he travelled deserted land, as he usually did nowadays. After sitting for a while, he had decided to open the letter and read the contents.

After reading it, Wolfgang took a moment of silence for himself, pausing any thoughts, ignoring any tiny insects or animals that came up to him and looked up towards the sky. In the brief moment he took for himself, he remembered the memories he had of his father. The day Hannes and Wolfgang accompanied Blackvale in celebrating a member getting married and pissing off the Haense church, or the time when the two together slayed a sentient and malicious tree that had attacked them and the rally of Orenians, or even the time Hannes looked to Wolfgang proudly when the young warrior proved his dedication to becoming a squire under the old king of Oren. These are only a few of the many memories he remembered of his father. He took a deep inhale, then letting out that air after and stood up.

Wolfgang looked at the words "Seek out yourselves, and find a true purpose to devote yourself to" one last time, mumbling to himself:

"Watch me, papa. I will make you proud one last time."

He crumpled the note, burning it after, carrying no regret with him as he continued on adventures.

Spoiler

thank you for giving me this opportunity to play this character and be apart of Acre. i don't believe i would have gotten to where i am on the server now without you taking me in and showing me the ropes. i don't need to say anything else ooc wise cuz i know this ain't gonna be the last time we talk, so **** u.

A veteran turned priest locks the chapel up early this eve and cries like a big baby so that no one in the village could see it.

Her presence within Castle de Vilain was never known, yet upon that day her mother's words led her to belt out a loud cry. Catherine did not know her father well, being a reclusive in Hannibal's shadow, yet the news had struck her all the same. The ringing in her ears, harsh and loud, relentless in its call to forget she was ever told. Her mother handed her the letter, and once in her possession the young girl turned on her heels to walk out of the room. She made her way up to the top of the castle and sat herself down among the pigeons. Cathy de Vilain wiped her face with sleeve, looking to the letter. Once more she disappeared for the rest of the evening to be alone with her thoughts.

Sir George Obediah would hear the rumors about the passing of the Baron of Acre. A light frown appears on his face, and he contemplates. The man that he had admired, then despised, and then come to a realization. Everyone fight for what they believe in. For Hannes too, that was his family. How silly of him, to hold hatred in his heart for such simple reasons. 

He sits down "We never saw eye to eye. But you indeed were GODs man. For that, you too deserves to rest in peace."

Gawain looked up at the evening sky as he attended to his duties, but he felt time slow as he stared up at the moon. He felt the cool night air and saw the soft glow from the moon above, he even saw the steak that he had flipped descending back to the air as if in slow motion. Something was not right.

Later on he would learn that his beloved Baron had perished and he would cry like a babe, for there were so many more steaks he would have liked to share with the older man.

Spoiler

Love you, buddy. Take some time away. Block game isn't worth mental pain.

Spoiler

gnna miss trolling in calendale/frp with u ryanark !

good luck to u with everything further that u decide to do, nthn but respect bruv

C2DB8BD7-6240-4437-9D30-D1A04AAF6864.jpg

"I was there when you grew to a prosperous man, with a heart and candor that cannot be taught." Commented by an old levyman, donning the sewn colours of Blackvale "I think my time will be up soon too." 

Javert Bojo salutes the fallen Baron of Acre, who he had followed into rebellion so loyally in the past.