HO THERE: The Cosmic Motherload Part 1

warlord of filth

Spoiler

[!] A lengthy parchment, so lengthy that it curls and folds upon the floor as it lays spraweled on the stone walls like a banner is hung up several times in the Hold of Khron'Hundmar

HO THERE!

You're probably wondering who be scribing this, well it is none other than BOONE MINEPLENTY

uTE71iJ.png

That's right, we keep coming from the stone: The mines breed us, we rise from the earth like a wicked rash upon your bare butt. GET SOME OINTMENT. But that doesn't matter, that is not the news that I bring. I sent this letter upon me little oinker, Olly, to deliver to the Fortress. I haven't met many of yew, NOR did I even begin to become reacquainted with my kin since the GREAT walk to the Hills... But I have not been lazy, or idle, and I have been drinking!

THE GREEDSTINCT, blessed to me CLAN from none other than GRIMDUGAN has pointed my nose upwards, not down, upon this Stone Day. It troubled me, what was above, other than nothing? If I could catch Diamonds with a net, lad, I'd be swingin' the air faster than a tuna catcher!

I SNIFFED!

A GREAT event come lads! We been thinkin' about this WRONG! The Motherload may be bellow our feet... BUT THE COSMIC MOTHERLOAD IS ABOVE! BY MY BEARDS HONOR, THE COSMIC MOTHERLOAD COMES FROM THE STARS.

I BECKON YE, MY KIN, TO HELP CONSTRUCT GRIMDUGAN'S LADDER, TO CATCH IT!

3kbUjke.png

Seek me out in the frozen wastes lads, I must set up camp: Get a good chart goin' of the Stars beyond: we're goin' up! KEEP YOUR NOSE TO THE SKY! 

"Finally, another of my kinsmen interested in the stars above...ill have to get in touch." The Golden Lord muttered, heart ticking twice fold with exictement.

"'Oleh fock laddeh, wot ye mean te mut'erlood es en te skoi!?" Fulgrad Mineplenty's eyes opened wide, intensely scanning the document. "Dunnae worreh Boone laddeh, we'll get ev'reh mut'erlood." He promised to the Clansdwarf, gazing out in to the caverns of Khron'Hundmar.