A SHEATHED BLADE - HIERAN MELPHESTAUS

Buffsanta

Spoiler

THE RESIGNATION OF LORD MARSHAL

HIERAN MELPHESTAUS

ReVHRlCwSOP7HH2bsGRcicZVIHXLlDbf5ATBkgJ63Pm1Eyxicp-T8w02TG2wnF8opbZLVKPSc11BXBZ0lliOv_y7mZDYId3RRjiY2T-UNgEJCfC7mX8TSfQCcDthn2c9G51LbNzA4PTsSBvydvzsa6YdOl_xkvdoObUwUHqizEynDHZKErabACSifA

STAY IN THE BLOB - WE’RE WINNING!!!’ - Lord Marshal Hieran Melphestaus upon the field of battle at the 2nd Mog Clan raid.

AN EMPTY OFFICE

As the Kingdom of Haense grew, so followed the Brotherhood of Saint Karl. A family of such military prowess, I could see no other to fill its place as the blade of the Hanseti-Ruska.

Those who stood by my side are not my soldiers, Not my canon fodder to send into the ranks of my enemies. Nae, each and every one was brethren to me. We were not a royal army - we were a brotherhood. And the finest I have ever seen at that.

But, while each soldier shined like a star in the night sky, there is always one that must rise and fall. And today, I hold that place. Like the atmosphere's sun, there must come a day when my command shall set - and now is when that day comes to a close. 

Death does not end my time upon almaris, though as Lord Marshal Johann Barclay did before me, I pass the reigns to the officers that worked beside me - each a fine candidate for my position, and that much is for the King to decide.

My blade is placed within its sheathe. A podium left empty and a uniform unworn.

Though this is the end for me, the Brotherhood of Saint Karl has no future than a prosperous one. And as I rest, I watch for this future, and look upon it with great fondness.

Farewell my Brotherhood, may GOD guide you.

unknown.png

IV JOVEO MAAN,

His Royal Majesty KARL III by the Grace of Godan, King of Hanseti and Ruska, Grand Hetman of the Army, Prince of Bihar, Dules, Lahy, Muldav, Solvesborg, Slesvik and Ulgaard, Duke of Carnatia and Vanaheim, Margrave of Korstadt, Rothswald and Vasiland, Count of Alban, Alimar, Baranya, Graiswald, Karikhov, Karovia, Kaunas, Kavat, Kovachgrad, Kvasz, Markev, Nenzing, Torun, and Toruv, Viscount of Varna, Baron of Esenstadt, Kraken’s Watch, Kralta, Krepost, Lorentz, Rytsburg, Thurant, Venzia and Astfield, Lord of the Westfolk, Fidei Defensor, Protector of the Highlanders, etcetera

His Excellency, Hieran Melphestaus, Lord Marshal of the Brotherhood of Saint Karl

A2cC0ij31XPGrXroJS_UNBl7rQHryeB7Ovz_R1kwfviSdNeop0Q-Uw844UB5H4MlNwRw3EEC66EKMjf2GZZA7oeA53k0750B1htZB8l9x11F2JMllLEkOvBqdfDEBtBiOjBvJGEsMxWoC7lnua_EQNyvQ1Srrcug4TuQF3ODtyEY_NQ-fyJ_5flNIw

Spoiler

OOC

Been one hell of a few months. Gotta thank each and every one of you for your support in making a strong ass army. I’ll likely come back when my schedules cleared up, and I hope to return to an even stronger BSK under a Marshal twice as good as me.

Main thanks to: GMRO, Frymark, Indi, Lomiei, Drasanee, Poki (deflectives #1 shotcaller), Zaerie, Conor, Seth, Foxxo, Sheep, Ave, Muted, Awesam, Keegan, Gus, Drake and even Louis despite the fact he yells so much the wire to my headphones broke.

As well as so many more.

Attached some of the best moments bellow for some nostalgia:

d2EH_Ab3ufrGlo0so_9jN_CFXaFSYECoIkZyOjEqkaLvrp93x8MLuLylcIyUqq_cOFdGa0rqDqaueRlwxuFaTwQsglvd0SaiwHEPsVTpWbtCHdkv100IQMK7ZJ_kONhRvTKij0n0OdLZipQkxt9kApdK6paSMGuLud-c562qwHgKWqQVeHvZOhbY-g

Massive promotion ceremonies

xccUdBFLjZ4rqpt5OgJEEz8TY5Sw03MoDbW8VCcm0JfMA5ivz1uFot8iamg1iKCrkD8gZQRU5e6LUeURGe0oAKkdkPoSfKKnz5OIEaSbNqTbfY8slq3gNKraC1AEi2QgzT90mx0kcQU2V_nC4zZw7_epeFDVeEB6QxVJ86fcrSWOUpIp6332p0jKtQ  

Save the Barbanov boys where I got slapped

-fsYW3wSTd0D5LG7a7uWwhBfYQhXbgJGwGWAHdGiu6FdbqAUGUgysEMA8a5TGl4PqQCP7ZBJn9oyoYmwkkdY7gy5FwaMj8O4NoHVarpUigCZfxNYCu_P2aciX7zX_hd7MsTZnbZue41FoWYae7TIH5WLJKcZrNyDua44Wl6GUeHMH_zKItrlXDtyjw

Heading out to save the halflings from a crowdrake

w7j1q2FxlwH05D9f3QubnmW_rZFFiWRSw-ePdyfCFBQYvs7E_FS226YJbjXxYGjlBvZnpoWLAZ8cCLeC1-ogqqni-dJSEz1HNZMu8sIfXs6B_RNnKa_XvRhDbQUMV9oBsuw0m95Hm2AT4kbOvOzgwgEQKd9nUPYA1qXaNxD5sx5i6uNQgZ4ywBWsIg

Starting the Halfling controversy

lmREY3Y51KLbE61EoA8HX8d5cNJzob_e9aEfUOL67HrbWeYTy1cTtGUYnX06mcWH2FxHqxyP0WuYeY4STtNnsUENPaBrXJ0T09oDphajZja6PASrO3XFR9MJKsHM_U4tHJ54VXiwdsj-xMo5-UPyz9AgXEbyhUTim9UpvVYARFGfi9WLMoB0NR-jng

Biggest oath hunt (nearly 20 initiates by the end)

pS2uhPm8VkAg-1Xm_YWsJKW2uez8QR73xpguc7iX1ai0YdW9kqER2mTLlI7SxSuv5b9C92RLm-axeQJPzIau6ZDXcfZl8I2w_nLOumIxLME17bLOkNoD29ulFSPFo1Zrv5anbQKkWt_7jMLJfQ3XpEY-nEfKQ5KDgpZT1uQnYqGuHzUJMkbFczStkA

Preventing Human Trafficking

k8Z56vUPQPgjKlq5d2MEvnAtX600MIjn6JOCGS8p9qUpszJAlDliKeFbkbaMnE8lXaD64weYinWK8PKnNN_94UwHFjgk54zvF7KOeK1jQlOYF2kqQxh7GlewchkPEXbRrsZ5h0diY7QgD09158_gsCNNF2xSKZSbt-7rNboZtnwHbW4cdKSFQ6coPg

We dont talk about this

Zm8vBX6WDpVNJGR4GH5y_tdpWtbvqxYkmFdhFdpeuwhrlC-0Z2iAeQcw4pahz40CUPcTeo6b4mhgON_e2O5sfwLPf9QpKok06vsD7c1s1kRmqkemhAMSup7d-ZZqF2-tDxoauLNeTdhmt5YUs5Uco6Ls9nEKFfQi28Bs3NqUZ1avEaCnW7yS-aFQxw

Trolling Oren (They didnt want to fight us)

ax64BEINNDejoBrpfYzD6-rpJYz8ymLboSnvQjA7CoST9h5ux0fjKUC8XjpZfVg0eLGHaXgaPqZfl9Altja1oYK0izZZcygdRnWUZyNpbeFM40J68S6DmrxkhdMF0_anA04uxNfQNwsEHvjlpC1By7MYopT4CxizSLsESfsr1Ctqh6OUT1PPc7M5wA

That one CTF where hogo was there <3

Cr3QXf9P6hfcWhJ10f1C70z3XUfBfmFp-5cE9P0bz5XD2iSYGSElYFlpfa9fyzF4sNUZM63JK1t9broiYWAn5InBxDydGaqNNuRjoPGInuLjQylaVQI9THJcicP6zR_R2DVxl_cI95B6LAJctMrGL10SUro7F7zb2NPmm-6p1olq4SQWmsgflCH78Q

Krugmar trolling

CKBVFiqBdX-LvhnshmSEvPx09jLIsXMTvWf2jtXA9jGkeFUVVhYQ9mtpzppolXWS-ZeGfv29aN6eTcUea0c2uBGquO_6Oez7eMRh3aEpLvOcT-QfEjrYZQ-Y7wWqMKjdDgYPlCY-kDG0ohA36bCy-4yeVOqrhLpTIBCByKpc7D1un_wU7QO909qFhw

That one time we became ghost busters

QMA5xR19CoSKMMVwByRe_3IiqRm7Uzh4mkw0xZIszfiOLNSCPJ9AwsrfVgbfxNb_ULlUidY5umHhlWwB-XifQSquQRvxY4odBe2DQ7Ax5y7LNliqPBu7f7V3C6wQElmBkWrRlizEHRh41IkNqRWliHRg1GYec15LutS3KZjh25GoyQxfZMeqnJPMaQ

I take commissions  

Kronk 'The Grand' Stormheart nodded from the afterlife upon this news. "Naeh bad, old friend."

Sigrun Ireheart flipped a coin in his hand as he read the missive. "Lad did pretteh well, all ting considered."

Sebastian Bishop shook his head upon reading this news. "Promote mich first, du *****."

August Bishop sobs, going for his seventh bottle, and saluting the air.

Good luck where you go next buff!

Ooc: bro really used a berserk picture for himself 

Upon hearing the news, a faithful servant of mankind bows his head; frozen exile seeming all the more cold.

Spoiler

:(

Karl III saluted his marshal as he accepted his resignation after a long and bountiful service. "It is certainly strange to have had an Elf for a Lord Marshal in our nation, but he has done his utmost. Lord Marshal Johann Barclay picked a good successor."

Sviatoslav salutes the now resigned Lord Marshal, shedding a tear in farewell. "Thank you for the opportunity you have brought upon my father and I." he claims in genuine appreciation.

For a moment, a spark ignited on Johann's eyes as he finally thought he could offer Hieran tea.

That clint of hope quickly turned into a deep frown as he realised Hieran wasn't dead, but instead on his well earned retirement the Prince so wished he himself could've had.

One day ... He thought and placed the tea cup away.

Just now, Frymark said:

For a moment, a spark ignited on Johann's eyes as he finally thought he could offer Hieran tea.

That clint of hope quickly turned into a deep frown as he realised Hieran wasn't dead, but instead on his well earned retirement the Prince so wished he himself could've had.

One day ... He thought and placed the tea cup away.

Hieran Melphestaus raises a mug of tea to the heavens, from the port at which him and his predecessor first met

Minuvas would remark to his brother "The finest of things, to have your sun set on your own terms. Perhaps we may both enjoy a period of respite?"

Maelgar would remark from Balian "Ah..my boys....they bringen maximus honorifica to this familia. Hierakoles will let me rest in his villa now"