ADDRESSING THE THREAT AT HOME

CopOwl

ADDRESSING THE THREAT AT HOME

EMPOWERING THE CANONIST CHURCH TO COMBAT THE ABOMINABLE

ttOtykI82VPPOfRGSpRVCL-pYMNqCRb9zdCpyc6OUYQWSuPprDZv1XUyvjLhC4JWs_9-CTL4SN5y1nvO_DvK4SH4lFERht9QqK66RU3__Xm2x2rQbqC1GJ1kALYB_rmJr5it2GrEG1k4ny6gr3blJUWCzSMR6yfRZaaHDztTfxTSlHxIetkT4uyaNQ

Issued by

THE LADY JUSTICIAR

ADELE LUDOVAR

On the 22nd of Vyzmey ag Hyff, 445 E.S.

VA BIRODEO HERZENAV AG EDLERVIK, 

Following both the address from His Holiness, Pontiff Pontian IV, and the Royal Proclamation of His Majesty, King Karl III, it has been decided that further protections to the Nation must be made in order to prevent the spread of the influence of the cursed darkspawn through our home ranks.

As such, at the welcome suggestion of Viktor Cardinal Nescia, the Office of the Justiciar hereby grants authority to the Canonist Church to conduct mass testing among the Haeseni population under the watchful eye of the Lady Justiciar. This includes, but is not limited to; Officials of the Aulic Government, members of the Knightly Orders, members of the Brotherhood of St. Karl, Royalty of the House of Barbanov-Bihar, and any other suspicious individuals. This testing shall be done with proper morality and honour in private to ensure no embarrassment is created. All people are equal in GOD’s eyes.

Citizens of Hanseti-Ruska, as good Canonist folk, are expected to aid the Church in this task to ensure a brighter future where all may live without fear.

Those who are found to be servants of Iblees shall, unless they resist, be detained unharmed. Those who attempt to flee or otherwise refuse to be tested shall be detained by force. Following arrest, they shall be seen to by the Lady Justiciar or a Jovenaar who, with spiritual guidance, shall decide what should be done with such sinners. 

IT IS SO ORDERED.

"So I am the Most High, and in pursuit of My Virtue, I bid my faithful this: You shall not blaspheme My Word, nor any thing that is holy.”

(Scroll of Virtue 1:8)

MONN TAMORT OE SPARVEED,

Her Excellency, Adele Emma Ludovar, Lady Justiciar of Hanseti-Ruska, Countess of Otistadt, Viscountess of Sezwesk, Baroness of Juliksburg, Lady of Ricksburg, Lady Handler of Hanseti-Ruska, Kastellan of Domestic Trade, Kastellan of Labour

H0KK6HlktbOGrXoaialeW9XySM7lo70iKyfxBOA6zLPQlJHWX1s0BROYMDjs6XW6_wzuQHJ0y4Wk-nHkyo0lVbzvpW4aPHQkbCj80oyv2lSNQ-cPEu0gtt_3PzeCTJxggezqyAKGpAipUg0m4l1wuU6_KaTvlvaX5WcZqEf8Ewb6YIQVR3hbBJ6-MA

TMR, His Eminence, Viktor Cardinal Nescia, Vice-Chancellor to His Holiness Pontian IV

Marellon grins a wide grin. Finally.. I do not need to live in suspicion of all when I travel to Haense. 

Ser Reinhardt Barclay smirks as he reads the Justicar’s Address, he thought of few people that for sure should undergo extensive testing