A FOND FAREWELL [pk and goodbye]

livrose

A Doctor's Phantom, and A Friend stands at Emma's side as she passes on - entirely invisible to the eye if not for her whispers on the outside wind. As the Queen-Mother's eyes flutter shut for the last time, the Ghost's emotions get the better of her and she releases a great, shrieking howl of despair. The wind whistles aggressively, rattling the windows as the body is prepared. Emma will be missed for all eternity by one who cannot pass on to Peace.

Spoiler

Were it not for the girl with the crab, the sword would have shaken in his hand.

Were it for not for the woman with that heart, the Crown would have crushed his head.

Were it not for the Queen that she was, the struggle would have never been worthwhile.

But of course, he was not there to tell her that. He knew she remembered, though.

https://i.imgur.com/9uHekDy.jpg

An elder man looked at the announcement of her passing in pure horror, he clutched his heart as he read it through, to lose a friend is one thing, yet to see all his childhood friends drop one by one made him weep and cry, for their time was coming to an end.

”We will see eachother soon again… it’s only a matter of time…” Kaustantin finally declared as he looked at Emma’s letter to him, beyond his reach.

Nikolai Mikhail wrote up the letter to Emma, a farewell of sorts though of course he was hopeful, oh so hopeful, that his lovely aunts health would get better. Perhaps just enough to come and see their new home, perhaps just enough to make it to one of his children's weddings or so.. But he knew. A letter had arrived back from Emma, reading it through with a heavy heart as he sat in the pavilion they saved before rebuilding. The same pavilion he had his last talk with Sigismund in. 

Nikolai held the queen mothers letter close to his heart and inhaled deeply. He feared losing more family, even in natural ways- He feared now being some of the eldest of his living blood. Regardless of his fear, the news would break sometime later, a notice of Emma's passing arriving at the County. As his eyes moved over the paper, he felt a small tinge of peace knowing she must have felt much better; That she would see her own friends and family long past, including Jan and her sisters, parents, Sigismund. 

Nikolai cried, as he did every loss, but for some reason, this one weighed on his chest heavier than all the rest. 

Spoiler

I am very very glad that I got the chance to join Haense as you became the queen! I have found that even in hardships, Liv made me feel so welcomed and wanted in the community as a new player both in House Kortrevich and in Haense. She offered such good peace of mind and helped in more ways than I am sure she is aware of. 

Thank you very much and good luck! 

Raijen Stars heard the news of his teacher passing away. Memories started running through his head, the first time they met, how she offered him to join the clinic and gave him hobby and purpose, not just to him but to his friends who were like his family as well. She always cared for them and treated them with kindnss... The time Isabella found out Emma is getting married and they started to embarrass her in class calling her her majesty, and their one last class when he was finally trained as combat medic. He caught his chest with his hand as tears started flowing. Maybe the age made him weaker, not able to cope with the loss as well. Or maybe she was just much more important than he ever thought. "Farewell my teacher. You will be forever remember as the best teacher, queen, and friend I could ever ask for."

Spoiler

Hi hello this is now Nathan oocly talking because I must.

Liv, thank you so much for everything you have done. When me and the Decadens were still newbies you took us in and gave our characters purpose with the clinic, you were always there to help us with such kindness I can never forget. It was not without a reason that Kirsty was always happy when you joined our vcs and hang out with us. It meant a lot, really. You are probably one of the reasons I found my way in LotC and stayed.

I could not thank you enough for everything you have done, but I'll assume you get how much.

So once again, thank you for everything you have done and being the amazing person you are, and good luck with everything you'll be doing in the future!

Sergei Aleksandr fell to his knees at the news, a quiver of arrows scattering across the floor of the armoury he was organizing. "Where is she?" He asked the soldier that brought the news, the Interim Marshal was then seen running for the palace in despair.

Isabella decaden would be at the gates of the afterlife welcoming her friend “its been some time emma. How was it down there. am sorry i had to depart so soon my friend. How was life? Exiting aye?” The elderly isabella would greet her friend in a hug as she leads emma threw the gates. Of the after life 

Spoiler

;-; i shall miss you bestie!!!!!