ON BREAKING A PACT

Shmeepicus

Joseph smiles and prepares his troops for the coming conflict.

“Bloody idiots deserve it” Ledicort Vuiller speaks after nodding to his fellow Chamber members “I haven’t had to fight for years and such an easy one at that”

"LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" said Louis of Sedan, Cesar of Hyspia, and Dominic of Norland simultaneously

Sir Rev Vuiller would read over the missive, the aged man and Seneschal smiling as he'd go frame it "If vy mess with a eagle..."

"The term forcing CANONIST LAND to be ceded to the DWARVES is unacceptable. I expected better of the Canonist Princes. The rest of the terms seem... acceptable." Cardinal Viktor comments

"A shame, the commands of a child leader have caused this. This is why Regents are a thing" Catherine Marie muttered as the notice was delivered. "His mother left the city without him as well when she was released!" she turned to Vladrick "I would rather die than abandon you in enemy territory, my son". @ChirpySquire

Balian only wished for peace not war. I hope the Acreans take the peace.

Edited by ErikAzog

"Justice for Balian! Justice for the Alliance! Acre will PAY for this!" Lord Galbraith nodded after reading the missive issued by the Alliance.

An old Dame cheers for the downfall of those farmer peasants, her grin wide and toothy. "To hell vith 'em. I only worry for Arthur, I hope 'es barony stays safe."

Orelia, the Scholar of Acre, receives news of her people's folly from her campsite in the midst of the Northern woods. After a Saint's day of isolation to visit ancestral lands, word has finally arrived. She clutches the babe swaddled to her chest close as she finally learns what has occurred in the time she had left. Unknowable emotions flickered across her visage.

"What I loved is gone." She utters simply, and turns her gaze to the stars as she wonders what to do next.

"Ter fools invited deir own destruction, but oi will naet find joy in et." Thalgrim Goldhand sighed, shaking his head at the news. 

"If a man has the gall to wear a crown he ought to fight his own battles," lamented the Duke of Vidaus as he thumbed through coin after coin of a hefty ransom. "When will a war be fought between two parties? There is nie thrill, nie honour in this."